BOLD Prediction! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

BOLD Prediction!

Skeet84

Practice Squad
Reaction score
This is just what everyone's thoughts are on people or things that will happen in this years draft. By the way a Bold prediction is not that Jay Cutler is gunna be good. This is something you truly believe and alot of other totally disagree. I don't want anyone to explain if they don't want too and I really don't want ppl saying how dumb other ppl are. The point of this is to go out on a limb so Please no BASHING!

My Bold prediction

Reggie Bush will be a Bust

Skeet84 said:
This is just what everyone's thoughts are on people or things that will happen in this years draft. By the way a Bold prediction is not that Jay Cutler is gunna be good. This is something you truly believe and alot of other totally disagree. I don't want anyone to explain if they don't want too and I really don't want ppl saying how dumb other ppl are. The point of this is to go out on a limb so Please no BASHING!

My Bold prediction

Reggie Bush will be a Bust
I disagree with Bush. Backs transfer well from college to the pros usually if they are a package back like Bush. The ones that don't are the bruiser backs who no longer are bigger than everyone else in the NFL. Leinart WILL be a bust if anyone will.

homieface said:
I disagree with Bush. Backs transfer well from college to the pros usually if they are a package back like Bush. The ones that don't are the bruiser backs who no longer are bigger than everyone else in the NFL. Leinart WILL be a bust if anyone will.

Ok I said above that no one needed to comment just put a bold prediction in. If I wanted to argue about this I could for a long time and I have alot of reasons. Just make a bold prediction and thats it! This is just to see some bold predictions and see what ppl think out of the ordinary!

I agree with you totally Skeet...I have tried to tell this to people before but they will not listen...If you watch Bush he runs across field and more east west running then north south running...He has good speed and he uses it too much...I am not sure he will be a bust but I am sure that he is not the next great rb and he will not be better then Lendale and Deangolo in the long run

Bold predictions:

D'Qwell Jackson will have a similar rookie year to Lofa Tatupu or Odell Thurman.

DeAngelo Williams will never make the Pro Bowl in his career.

Gabe Watson will have a much better career than Haloti Ngata.

LIQUID24 said:
Bold predictions:

D'Qwell Jackson will have a similar rookie year to Lofa Tatupu or Odell Thurman.

DeAngelo Williams will never make the Pro Bowl in his career.

Gabe Watson will have a much better career than Haloti Ngata.

All very possible.

Jimmy Williams falls to #16 and Saban takes someone else or trades down. I don't see Williams as a Saban type and I believe he slides quite a bit come draft day.

Reggie Bush wont be a bust, but he will struggle in the NFL and wont be a Texan.

Vince Young will be a complete bust.

Manny Lawson will be a probowler and one of the best players from this draft.

Daryn Colledge will be the 2nd best LT taken in this draft.

Max Jean-Gilles will be the best Olineman in this draft.

Philter25 said:
Reggie Bush wont be a bust, but he will struggle in the NFL and wont be a Texan.

Vince Young will be a complete bust.

Manny Lawson will be a probowler and one of the best players from this draft.

Daryn Colledge will be the 2nd best LT taken in this draft.

Max Jean-Gilles will be the best Olineman in this draft.

very good predicitons

Back
Top Bottom