BOLD Prediction! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

BOLD Prediction!

Phins28 said:
:sidelol:
Skeet said not everyone would agree :wink:

If he's drafted by the right team, and put into the right situation, I think Jacobs has the potential to be a good starter. Not HOF good, but definitely Pro Bowl back-up good.

Young will be a bust.
Cutter will struggle trough his first few seasons no matter where he goes.
Vernon Davis wont have as big of year as Pope or Lewis.
def. rookie of the year will be AJ Hawk.
Off. rookie of the year will be L. White.

just a few of my opinions guys, we'll see huh! Man I can't wait till the season begins, hell, I can't wait til the draft!!!

I'm not gonna go bold right now, but i've said it before Leinart will be a Jet and the best Qb out of the draft. Bush will be amazing but we won't see it till year 2 or 3. I think Cutler will be closer to Boller/Losman than the predictions of him being like Favre. Really is anyting a bold prediction when it comes to the draft, just to put that out there it's 50/50. My bold prediction is that Reggie McNeal will have a bigger impact in the NFL than Croyle, Whitehurts, and Jacobs. I'll also say that White will be the 2nd best back in the draft.

CRAZYDOLFAN305 said:
The Dolphions Draft Chad Jackson..
You beat me to it but I was at work all nite....if we get Lavar or Julian plus Ashworth, then I can see us taking a guy like Jackson or Holmes at 16 and then going DB in round 3.
Wow,Pep,Ronnie,Randy,CC,Booker plus Jackson....that'd be great to watch.

Ozzy rules!!

Danny said:
You beat me to it but I was at work all nite....if we get Lavar or Julian plus Ashworth, then I can see us taking a guy like Jackson or Holmes at 16 and then going DB in round 3.
Wow,Pep,Ronnie,Randy,CC,Booker plus Jackson....that'd be great to watch.

Ozzy rules!!

Thinking the same thing about jackson or holmes.

#2 We trade Mare for a conditional pick.

i dont believe bush will be a bust he is similar in the way barry sanders used to run in the way that they both have east-west running styles barry sanders had the most runs for losses in the league i believe but that was the price you had to pay for his long runs and i think bush will be similar in this way

dolphinzen said:
Thinking the same thing about jackson or holmes.

#2 We trade Mare for a conditional pick.

wow, I like that Mare prediction. I love the guy, but I see us moving on. Great predicition

Vince Young is taken by the Cardinals at #10. Sits 1 1/2 years and is in the Probowl 2008. The chants of "Vince Young is only good because of Fitzgerald and Boldin" begin.

Back
Top Bottom