Bonnie Bernstein resigns from CBS | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bonnie Bernstein resigns from CBS

Prime

FinHeaven Elite
Reaction score
NFL | Bernstein resigns from CBS
Tue, 7 Feb 2006 19:48:31 -0800

Teddy Greenstein, of the Chicago Tribune, reports CBS sideline reporter Bonnie Bernstein has resigned her position with the station. She had three years remaining on her contract. Bernstein decided to leave her high-profile sideline gig for a number of reasons, many of which only her closest friends and family members truly can understand. Bernstein will continue to broadcast football for CBS/Westwood One on the radio. Bernstein already is fielding job offers, some for news and some for sports. In the meantime, she will focus on mentoring aspiring broadcasters for Velvet Hammer Media, a company that took its name from a moniker given to U.S. Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice.

Damn she was hot. I will miss her.

Is she gonna retire so she can pop out a kid like that Stark girl did on MNF? I bet she got tired of not being able to do more than being a sideline reporter....I vote for Erin Andrews to replace her.

She opened a business and for $2,000 you can talk to her on the phone and she gives advice.

For like 3 phone calls and a written write up from her its like $10,000 or somehing.

She is pretty much taking advantage of people who want to get in the business and making boatloads of money off it

Back
Top Bottom