BOOLD predictions! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

BOOLD predictions!

wow, do you GUYS READ the damn question? where on earth did it say reaosns about why ppl wodlnt trade, i asked would u take a 2nd, a 3rd, or bly for RW? i dont care for the rest of the junk u guys said although its reality. ppl on this board need to learn to read whats SAID and answer teh quetsoins ONLY.

We read....it's just the question that doesn't make any sense....again....no team is going to trade for a player with Ricky's history....unless their on drugs too.

We read....it's just the question that doesn't make any sense....again....no team is going to trade for a player with Ricky's history....unless their on drugs too.

lmaoo, nevermind. pointless ppl.

would you consider a trade of RW to Det of Bly?
or RW for a 2nd or a 3rd?

woul dbe tempting, pretty tempting.

For a first day pick I'd do it in less than a second. I'd do back flips for a 2nd, and I'd help him pack!

RW's won't play more than a year or two more, and he's 30 years old, and he's one failed test away from a lifetime ban.

It would be nice to get something back from that useless trade Wrongstedt made.

BUT THERE IS NO WAY IN HIGH HEAVEN THAT ANOTHER TEAM IS THAT STUPID.

wow, do you GUYS READ the damn question? where on earth did it say reaosns about why ppl wodlnt trade, i asked would u take a 2nd, a 3rd, or bly for RW? i dont care for the rest of the junk u guys said although its reality. ppl on this board need to learn to read whats SAID and answer teh quetsoins ONLY.

problem is if you honestly answer this question, then you validate it and make yourself look foolish

now put down the pipe

It's a pointless question and you should be happy that people even commented on it let alone elaborated about it.

You might as well ask "would anyone like to get Peyton Manning for the vet minimum?" or better yet "Hey, would anyone like to win the lotto for a 100million?".......that would be in the same ballpark.

Yes, I think its time for this orginization to get rid off all its problem areas and start from the beginning. Last year showed me that this team is no better off than it was with Wanny as coach.

Now that we have Cam coming in he should set up his own system instead of trying to make-do with leftovers.

I don't think you would get a 2nd or 3rd for him, but I would be willing to take anything below and including a 5th round pick. Ricky may be good when hes on the field, but how often has he played the last 3 years, only 12 games...

Nahhh, we want Ricky backing up Ronnie. :wink:

Yes, I think its time for this orginization to get rid off all its problem areas and start from the beginning. Last year showed me that this team is no better off than it was with Wanny as coach.

Now that we have Cam coming in he should set up his own system instead of trying to make-do with leftovers.

I don't think you would get a 2nd or 3rd for him, but I would be willing to take anything below and including a 5th round pick. Ricky may be good when hes on the field, but how often has he played the last 3 years, only 12 games...

oh my gosh, do you have a brain? can this be? FINALLY! there is hope out there in this foruM! someone that has a brain!

RW is the most unreliabile, irresponsible person on this team and tired of the damn PROBLEMS he brings. you guys dont wnat TO but wnat RW back? how does this work? just b/c RW isnt about me doenst mean he donest bring the same headaches as TO does. AT LEAST TO produces unlike RW that is never on the damn roster.

oh my gosh, do you have a brain? can this be? FINALLY! there is hope out there in this foruM! someone that has a brain!

RW is the most unreliabile, irresponsible person on this team and tired of the damn PROBLEMS he brings. you guys dont wnat TO but wnat RW back? how does this work? just b/c RW isnt about me doenst mean he donest bring the same headaches as TO does. AT LEAST TO produces unlike RW that is never on the damn roster.

I agree, I think Ricky is a much larger problem than TO. TO may mouth off a lot and do stupid things, but none of it (that I can remember) is against league policy. He puts up results unlike ricky who couldnt even step inside Dolphin Stadium this last year. I rather have someone whos a problem whos around producing than a problem whos still a problem from CANADA.

It's a pointless question and you should be happy that people even commented on it let alone elaborated about it.

You might as well ask "would anyone like to get Peyton Manning for the vet minimum?" or better yet "Hey, would anyone like to win the lotto for a 100million?".......that would be in the same ballpark.

it HONESLTY wouldn't. your just trying to fill up some self esteem and give ppl a laugh but wasn't that funny nor on par b/c that was a bit too exagerated. Get real man. if you dont RECALL DENVER was interested in RW last year remembeR? the point was to see how many ppl are actually on this irresponsible headache of a players JOCK. and apparenlty the whole forum is as usual but do ntn but cry about gettin a TO type of player where htey are both pretty much teh same as far as distractions, irresponsible, and stupid PROBLEMS.

Back
Top Bottom