Boomer gushing over his BILLS | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Boomer gushing over his BILLS

F150&Dolfan said:
Really, DE was not a need fopr the fins?????? So, you'd be comfortable with David Bowens as you're 2nd DE????? Not me!!! I like the choice of Roth as Carter will play inside and Holliday will be situational.

I'd be comfortable with David Bowens as 2nd DE for the Phins.

Crisis said:
So what? Parrish was one of the BPA for #55.

WR will be a position of need in the future for the Bills.

Honestly - I would've preferred CB Miller though.

So what? You clearly don't know how the draft works.

And Parrish wasn't the BPA on anyones board when you picked. Sorry. Hey if you like the pick thats all that matters. I could care less what Buffalo does.

Crisis said:
That's why your franchise is 0-4 in super bowls!

Roman529 said:
Chris Berman is such a Bills homer. :yell:
Berman is such an @$$hole...
One of MANY on ESPN....
His liking of the goats is the main reason that I can't stand the guy!!
clear.gif

Marino1983

MikeO said:
That's why your franchise is 0-4 in super bowls!

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

I don't think Crisis realizes we're not talking about Aaron Schoebel and Ryan Denney here.

We are use to tandems like Taylor and Armstrong, Taylor and Ogun, you know 2 guys capable of double digit sacks. Hell Even Richie Owens had had 10 starting opposite Taylor and Lorenzo Bromell had at least as many as Bowens did last year playing in a pass rushing only role. Bownes is OK but I'd rather upgrade.

F150&Dolfan said:
HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

I don't think Crisis realizes we're not talking about Aaron Schoebel and Ryan Deeney here.

We are use to tandems like Taylor and Armstrong, Taylor and Ogun, you know 2 guys capable of double digit sacks. Hell Even Richie Owens had had 10 starting opposite Taylor and Lorenzo Bromell had at least as many as Bowens did last year playing in a pass rusing only role. Bownes is OK but I'd rather upgrade.

Bowens is OK, but he also hurt himself changing a lightbulb!

Crisis said:
And I am very comfortable with losman in YOUR billy goat backfield!!
clear.gif

Marino1983

Actually we are all being kind of naive about this. Obviously both teams are using the value system over the team need system which judging from the teams that use that method, NE, Baltimore and TB, Oh wait, winners of the last 5 super bowls, it's the best way to pick. Just because many of the out of work NFL GM's on this site don't believe Roscoe Parish was the best available player doesn't mean Tom Donahoe, a currently woring NFL GM, doesn't.

Back
Top Bottom