BOOZER agrees deal with jazz | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

BOOZER agrees deal with jazz

I hate the Jazz too, but all Cleveland has is the MLE.

They'd have to move Big Z or a combination like Battie/Wagner to free up the cap space to retain Boozer, so either way they will have a big hole in their line-up.

No Boozer = no PF
No Big Z = no longer one of the rare Eastern Conference teams with a center
No Wagner = no future guard behind McInnis(not to mention it's great to have combo guards)
No Battie = who cares?

That sucks for James...I doubt he will be a Cav his whole career, probably not even most of his career

This is getting to be DISGUSTING...Memphis just gave BRIAN CARDINAL $39m over 6-years.

What a joke Boozer is and he must be taking that ethics class at duke taught by K.

Cleveland rips up the final yr of his deal to make him happy so they could sign him to a new deal and he goes and signs somewhere else. What a jerk and a typical dookie.

nyjunc said:
What a joke Boozer is and he must be taking that ethics class at duke taught by K.

Cleveland rips up the final yr of his deal to make him happy so they could sign him to a new deal and he goes and signs somewhere else. What a jerk and a typical dookie.

I dunno bout the typical Dookie thing, but Boozer did betray his team when they tried to pay him closer to what he was worth. IMO he stabbed the entire city of Cleveland in the back by signing with the Jazz (and im not even a Cavs fan saying this)

Let's look at the offers.

Cleveland: 6 years, 42 million
Utah: 6 years, 68 million

There is a MAJOR difference between the two deals. I bet if any of you were in the same situation, none of you would do any differently from what Boozer did. The Cavs messed up by letting him out of his contract and they paid the price.

Back
Top Bottom