Boring | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Boring

PhinBeck

Perennial All-Pro
Reaction score
Dam Its boring around here these days. Gone (at least for now) are the days of you suk, no you suk, or anyone who knows football knows that or the AJ blows, no JayGusBrianRaySage suks. Ah the good ole days when we bashed each other relentlessly using every epitat known to man. Where did those days go?

I tell you it is boring around here, everybody gettin along and all, ................

.........and I like it!

rickeyrunsover said:
Dam Its boring around here these days. Gone (at least for now) are the days of you suk, no you suk, or anyone who knows football knows that or the AJ blows, no JayGusBrianRaySage suks. Ah the good ole days when we bashed each other relentlessly using every epitat known to man. Where did those days go?

I tell you it is boring around here, everybody gettin along and all, ................

.........and I like it!

it feels good again to know we have a chance to win each game again. Too bad Pitt had to pick up our trash. (wannesdud) 0-3.... :lol:

paskerbrandon said:
It feels good to be 1-0, it really does. After we rip the Jets apart tommorw everyone will be getting along :D

When we beat the Jets tomorrow, we'll all be just short of "cyber-kissing". :lol:

rickeyrunsover said:
...I tell you it is boring around here, everybody gettin along and all, ................

.........and I like it!

Amen, brotha.

rickeyrunsover said:

.........and I like it!

YOU SUCK AND YOU CAN"T SPELL!!!!:rofl3:

BLUEPHIN said:
YOU SUCK AND YOU CAN"T SPELL!!!!:rofl3:

YEEEEESSSSSSS< I get to nail someone! Ah finally! KNOW YUU scuk and canid spellid, u nimconpute! :roflmao:

Well it looks like those days of peace and quiet are over....now a whole new debate had started....Ronnie Brown is/isn't a bust.

Back
Top Bottom