Bo's off the market! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bo's off the market!

JTech194

Starter
Reaction score
According to the host on 640am Dwayne Bo has signed a 5 year deal with KC. Our WR options are narrowing!

Good. He was a disaster for my Fantasty team last year...

Bowe signed contract

Does anyone have any info how much he got? I just saw that he signed, no numbers. That would give us an idea how high the chiefs set the market price for WRs this year

I'd bet the guaranteed money is probably around 25 million. Maybe even north of that.

i'm saying $23 mil guaranteed if it's a 5 year pact...wallace is gonna be in the $28 mil range over 5 years guaranteed as a free agent imo...

---------- Post added at 05:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:13 PM ----------

does this mean that brandon albert is still as of right now at least headed to free agency???

i'm saying $23 mil guaranteed if it's a 5 year pact...wallace is gonna be in the $28 mil range over 5 years guaranteed as a free agent imo...

---------- Post added at 05:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:13 PM ----------

does this mean that brandon albert is still as of right now at least headed to free agency???

I thought I read they got Bowe, Colquitt and Albert all inked to long term deals this afternoon.

**edit** my fault, Bowe and Colquit long term deals . . . Albert got the tag.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/9015985/kansas-city-chiefs-get-deal-dwayne-bowe-tag-brandon-albert

Pretty sure Albert got tagged. Which makes things really interesting as to what they do with that top pick.

that contract before free agency tells me mike wallace is commanding $60 mil and $28 mil or more guaranteed in free agency...

Bowe resigns in KC

Doesn't look like all you Bowe fans are going get your wish. Bowe resigns with KC on a 5 yr deal

Well one less mistake Ireland can make when he looks for play makers this off season-> oh heck there is always the CFL Jeff...

Back
Top Bottom