boston and oline moves | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

boston and oline moves

indiphin

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
I think if we get boston great.Chambers on one side boston on the other scary. But i dont think we have really done much with the oline besides jeno james.It seems every year this is not a big concern.Even if we draft an olineman with our first pick can they really come in and be a good starter? any thoughts.

yeah, we're all cautiously optimistic as to what our Oline is going to look at. Rick took a big jump when he released most of the line.....and hopefully the guys he's putting in place will pan out......most Oline take 2-3 years to develop after drafting before they are starting material....very few come right out and do a bang-up / excellent job. At least the ones being put in place have starting experience and are young....

I do think a 1st rd pick at #20 can come in and play RG for us and be good. He of course will only look good if McKinney (C) and St Clair (RT) play well

How are Boston's hands?

I can safely say that the Cardinals and Chargers games I have watched in the last few years are few and far between. Not my fav. teams. So I haven't seen Boston in action, at all that i can remember other than Highlight reels.

I know he's big and physical, and he's supposed to be a speed demon, but does he have those soft hands that a deep threat needs like Moss or Holt? If so he sounds to good to be true.

Of the last 3 years I have played fantasy football I have had Boston on my team in 2001 and 2003. His stats were amazing and if he puts up numbers like he did in 2001 then he is WAY too good to be true.

Boston is a first down machine. He can put his big body between the cb and the ball all day long and if the cb tries to creep up, Boston gets behind him and there aren't too many cds who will catch him. IMO he doesn't have highlight reel hands (although he did in college), but he doesn't drop many that he gets his hands on either.

Just by having Boston we help the O-line and Ricky... With CC, D-BOS, and McMichael running routes, opponents would be foolish to put 9 in the box.

Back
Top Bottom