Boston Jersey's are in | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Boston Jersey's are in

byebyericky

Practice Squad
Reaction score
If you are interested, the Dolphins online proshop has aqua Boston jerseys.

I'll wait until before the season starts. Who knows? Boston might want to pay Ed Perry off so he can get his old 89 back.

clear.gif

I think Boston is a safe purchase.

Who actually went out and bought one of the Griese jersey's? They have them on the discount racks here for about $20.

fin-atic said:
I think Boston is a safe purchase.

Who actually went out and bought one of the Griese jersey's? They have them on the discount racks here for about $20.

what I want to know is, who bought jay fiedler jerseys? those who have should have a special signature so we know who you are! :billfan: ;)

Thundercracker said:
what I want to know is, who bought jay fiedler jerseys? those who have should have a special signature so we know who you are! :billfan: ;)

Careful...there are plenty here who loved him. They won't admit it now, but they were rabid last year. I know several went to sleep in their #9 jersey's!

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Thundercracker said:

I would have bought one...he's been our QB for the last 4 years..unfortunately I haven't seen any here. Plus it's better than buying a 1 st round pick called Flecther's Jersey, how many of those are out there? :D

yeah

I just hope my chambers jersey doesn't have to become a throwback jersey after this year if miami doesn't resign him...
That's half the reason I wanted Madison to return this year, so i still have up-to-date jerseys.

Jwcolour said:
I just hope my chambers jersey doesn't have to become a throwback jersey after this year if miami doesn't resign him....

ditto, i got a jt jersey just in case cc isn't back

I just wear my JT jersey because my last names Taylor :)

Thundercracker said:

I bought a Fiedler jersey, because there was no other dolphins jerseys left at XMas time :( Sure, he's not a bad guy, wasn't that bad. I would have rather had a Chambers or Williams jersey, though. If you are going to the Pro Player Stadium event, I'll be sporting it.

Back
Top Bottom