Boston Jersey's are in | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Boston Jersey's are in

will boston definitely be 80 during the next season

i assume he will be because they wouldnt sell his jersey otherwise

but he has always bin 89 and may try to get it off perry

Foladar said:
I bought a Fiedler jersey, because there was no other dolphins jerseys left at XMas time :( Sure, he's not a bad guy, wasn't that bad. I would have rather had a Chambers or Williams jersey, though. If you are going to the Pro Player Stadium event, I'll be sporting it.

That sucks. I would show up in a regular dolphin shirt instead of a fiedler jersey. But I got a zach thomas jersey, can't go wrong with that.

I have in wardrobe a white #9 and im completly comfortable in it. So what? If this kid Aj does end up the starter and does well... I'll go directly to the local Sports Athourity and pick up a #7 in no time.

spazzolian said:
I have in wardrobe a white #9 and im completly comfortable in it. So what? If this kid Aj does end up the starter and does well... I'll go directly to the local Sports Athourity and pick up a #7 in no time.

if Feeley ends up as the starter and does well he will have done more than fiedler did his whole career.

Thundercracker said:
if Feeley ends up as the starter and does well he will have done more than fiedler did his whole career.

Hey Thuderchacker... Your not giving Jay enough credit. He's done alot with his carear, as unpopular as that is around here, he has. In 2001 he had over 3500 passing+rushing yards, not too shamby, 2002 looked like it was going to be a break out year... instead the onlything he broke was his thumb. Last year I was hopefull he would continue his progress but he didnt due to some poor play and Injury. If he can stay together just one year, who knows? We could have a QB that may throw 3500 yards and rush for 300... hey... now that whould be nice. Maybe Aj is that guy... unlikely but its a possiblity. All Im saying is, don't discredit Mr. Fiedler... he's alot better than what he gets credit for.

Spazzo

Thundercracker said:
That sucks. I would show up in a regular dolphin shirt instead of a fiedler jersey. But I got a zach thomas jersey, can't go wrong with that.

Yeah; I was going to but I'd rather show support for my team and our QB who got us this far and atleast tried. If I don't support Fiedler, who will? I mean, atleast he gave it a shot..better then Griese!

spazzolian said:
Hey Thuderchacker... Your not giving Jay enough credit. He's done alot with his carear, as unpopular as that is around here, he has. In 2001 he had over 3500 passing+rushing yards, not too shamby, 2002 looked like it was going to be a break out year... instead the onlything he broke was his thumb. Last year I was hopefull he would continue his progress but he didnt due to some poor play and Injury. If he can stay together just one year, who knows? We could have a QB that may throw 3500 yards and rush for 300... hey... now that whould be nice. Maybe Aj is that guy... unlikely but its a possiblity. All Im saying is, don't discredit Mr. Fiedler... he's alot better than what he gets credit for.

Spazzo

I've seen every game Fiedler has played for Miami. And what I have seen makes me believe that people give him too much credit. he's had a handful of good performances. I can think of the Dallas game, the oakland game, the indy game a few years back, the redskin game. But how many games were in the bag that he screwed up over his 4 year stint? too many to count. he's been total crap in the 3 playoff games he's played. I don't care about what he could have been if he hadn't been injured because the fact is, he got injured. he's been injured 3 of the 4 years. The guy barely has 3 more td passes than he does INT's. He only looks good in comparison to the crap that they surround him with. griese,huard, lucas. The man doesn't deserve another chance. He had his chance last year and got injured. He's a backup and nothing more. hopefully AJ keeps him as the backup.

I got a Fiedler jersey before they were stocked.....had to have it custom made. I took a lot of flak from the Jet fans up here, but it's all about being original.

I've also got: Buckley, Madison, Williams, Taylor, Seau, and authentic Marino and Cox (my personal favorite)

I wanted a Boston to wear to the draft......but I'm not too confident he won't make a play for #89....so I'm holding off.

I got my Jay jersey when he went down in 2002, and because we realized how important Jay was in 2002. Then I wore it for the Chargers, Bears, and Raiders game, and we went 3-0. I am a die hard, live, eat football and Dolphin football. Leaving the Texans game, I had my life threatened, and it was back to Ricky, JT, and Zach. Sorry Jay.

i got a feilder jersey.. i use it to paint and wash my car now..

I also have an eric green jersey that i do the same with...I deciced never to buy another phin jersey cause of this... i think ima go buy the entiere patriots jerseys :)

Thundacracka... I think we pretty much agree that Jay Fiedler has had his good times and his bad. We disagree on what type of merit he should recieve. IMO, people in Dolphinland dont give him the respect that he deserves. He's skrewed some games up... He's won some games for us. His record proves he's done the latter more. He's also gotten blamed for losses that were truely not his fualt. But the point is, give the guy some love. This little jew boy does all he can to win games for !!YOUR!! favorite team, gets chastised any oppertunity the media and fans get a chance. Give him a break.
Do I want him back as a starter. Yes. If he's the best guy we have, which I believe he is. If Feeley is the next coming of Marino(err... no) then God bless Aj.

Spazzo.

Back
Top Bottom