Boston or Az-Zahir Hakim?

• David Boston

Votes: 142 74.0%
  • Az-Zahir Hakim

Votes: 42 21.9%
  • Neither

Votes: 8 4.2%

• Total voters
Neither: Boston is brittle and a headcase, Az-Zahir is product of the system.

We've got plenty of promising young(cheap) rookie WR's already on the roster. Let them fight it out.

IF Boston can stay healthy and is off the juice... I'd take him over Hakim any day.

Hakim is fast, but I always thought he looked better than he really is when he was in the Rams system... JMO

NorFlaFin said:
Neither: Boston is brittle and a headcase, Az-Zahir is product of the system.

We've got plenty of promising young(cheap) rookie WR's already on the roster. Let them fight it out.

We will get either one of these guys cheap. If we get Boston it will be for the minimum, or very close to it. I would love to see Boston on our team, but I have to question every thing about him, excluding his potential. Hakim is nothing special, he is a number three or a number two on a really good day, but he dosen't come with all the baggage. Now we have a coach that won't put up with crap, therefore I think Hakim will be a better fit.

People will hate me for this but here me out!!!!!

i think both

i like this idea with boston
Boston... we have a slot WR in Chris Chambers.

We can get Booker and Boston on the outside, with Chambers in the slot... put Randy in motion and then shift Ronnie from RB to WR and the D is screwed!!

then Hakim can be the fourth reciever and we could get rid of thomson's money weight

we could also get rid of welker and hakim can be the return man

Boston is a better receiver for our system. Bigger and can break tackles after the catch.

I would like to see boston. Since i was all ready too see him play last year and that never happend. So why not give it another try?

I am suprised at how many of us are living in a dream world. I was and am now finally awakening. David Boston has a tiny percentage chance of making back to the old form of his first two seasons. Tiny! Since then he has become a locker room cancer type, seriously injured his knees, dedicated his life to the weight room in (i believe) an unhealthy way for a football player/WR type, and no one else in the league is knocking on his door. Now, I would take him but I just would not count on him for anything (ala ricky). Hakim at least has been doing it on the field and would be more reliable.

Boston is an incredible specimen but I just think his potential has long since been lost. I wish it weren't true. I was once where many of you are. It is time to smell the coffee.

Boston. Before he got injuried he wasnt causing any problems, and he could of sued the dolphins got leaving a screw in his knee, but decided not to. I think hes trying to control his temper, but its hard for him.

General Grimmac said:
so the difference is??? boston never played a down, yet you love him... but hakim is quicker than shiznit and you don't like his potential? boston is just about as injury prone as hakim these days.

Boston may have never played a down here in Miami, but neither has Hakim. My point was I was mad that we HAD Boston but he never played. He had 2 seasons with over 1000 yards, Hakim hasnt.

hakim can be good as long as he holds onto the ball

finsnchips said:
Boston... we have a slot WR in Chris Chambers.

We can get Booker and Boston on the outside, with Chambers in the slot... put Randy in motion and then shift Ronnie from RB to WR and the D is screwed!!

:yes:

I am confounded by this poll. If we sign Boston and he proceeds to gets hurt, arrested, tests positive for steroids or other banned substances, I will have (currently 114) of you to yell at! Nonsense.

Boston was great in Arizona, then he had a bad year in San Diego followed by a disaster of off-field events. He's still only a couple years removed from being mentioned among the top recievers in the league and one of the toughest matchups imaginable...I hope we get him back.

DrewOldSchool said:
I am confounded by this poll. If we sign Boston and he proceeds to gets hurt, arrested, tests positive for steroids or other banned substances, I will have (currently 99) of you to yell at! Nonsense.
105 of us to yell at now. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom