Boston or Az | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Boston or Az

Can you guys imagine????

WR's/TE - Chambers/Booker/Boston/Mcmichael

RB's - Brown/Ricky

The Ricky is just a possibility, I think he might be coming back...does he really have any other option??? But if he does come back and we sign Boston again...what more could Linehan ask for? Both of these guys could be had for cheap!!!!!!!!

THATS 6 EXPLOSIVE OFFENSIVE PLAYERS!!!!!!

Phinfan31 said:
Can you guys imagine????

WR's/TE - Chambers/Booker/Boston/Mcmichael

RB's - Brown/Ricky

The Ricky is just a possibility, I think he might be coming back...does he really have any other option??? But if he does come back and we sign Boston again...what more could Linehan ask for? Both of these guys could be had for cheap!!!!!!!!

THATS 6 EXPLOSIVE OFFENSIVE PLAYERS!!!!!!

All that's missing is one component: a good QB.

Boston's got a lot to prove coming back from a torn patellar tendon. Feel the spongy tissue that goes from the bottom of your kneecap to the top of your shinbone and tell me how well you'd run with that torn.

this fascination with boston is incredible. his last season in the league, '03 in SD he played poorly. the guy can break down and at time, its highly unlikely he could ever play another 16 game season.

incidentally, the guy's not built to play wr anymore...his playing days are probably over

SuperMarksBros. said:
this fascination with boston is incredible. his last season in the league, '03 in SD he played poorly. the guy can break down and at time, its highly unlikely he could ever play another 16 game season.

incidentally, the guy's not built to play wr anymore...his playing days are probably over

Thank you!
I'd much rather have Hakim at this point. Let's just move on from the David Boston Era. He's not the player he was in 2001, and never will be again.

Actually in 03' Boston had a pretty good second half of the season after he came out and apologized for getting suspended.

As much as I liked David Boston, I think he is done. I f he could stay healthy I would want him back, but unfortunately he can't. Now it seems that 9ers dont want him either. If we were to take him back, it had better be at a bargain basement.

WvFinFan said:
I want BOTH of em.

Just call me Radio. :) I want both also if they can be had at cap-friendly numbers and they are helthy. With Chambers, Boston and Az-Hakim our receiving corp would be DANGEROUS!

I'd rather like Boston, but is he healthy enough.

phunwin said:
Thank you!
I'd much rather have Hakim at this point. Let's just move on from the David Boston Era. He's not the player he was in 2001, and never will be again.

I hate to disagree with you, but at his best, Hakim was just a great special teams player, and that was two years ago. I think Boston has more upside at this point in his career. (Sorry, I'm still suffering that draft hangover.)

:roflmao: ...Boston's 25 years old and done!! Man some of you guys are clueless!! If he's done it will be by choice NOT because he cant do it anymore.

hakim could help the return game but we have welker so id say boston

Back
Top Bottom