Boston Staying Nuetral on QB Battle | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Boston Staying Nuetral on QB Battle

PhinKev

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Thought this was a nice diplomatic statement from Boston:

Boston, meanwhile, was noncommittal about which quarterback he prefers throwing the ball in his direction.

"[Both] seem real focused, they're definitely hardworking guys, and can throw the ball real well," he said.

I'm sure he'll be more forthcoming during the season if the QB is not getting the ball to him.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2004/football/nfl/04/30/bc.fbn.dolphins.quarterbacks.ap/

Let's just hope that the guy who wins the job has a strong and accurate arm along with the other tools a QB has to have. That way, Boston has nothing to complain about for good reason. :)

Jimmy James said:
Let's just hope that the guy who wins the job has a strong and accurate arm along with the other tools a QB has to have. That way, Boston has nothing to complain about for good reason. :)

So, Boston won't complain if Feeley is throwing the ball? That "... strong and accurate arm" part leaves out Jay. :D Or are you betting on the dark horse? Sage?

Oh, no -- while I may be considered some sort of irrational Jay booster by some of you, I am definitely rooting for AJ. I'm glad we have Jay as a plan B, but that's what I really hope he is this year.

Back
Top Bottom