Boston the Boston Boston Boston | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Boston the Boston Boston Boston

Let's see, Chambers 11 TD (third in NFL) and Moss 10 TD (fourth in NFL) Moss over 1,000 yards, Chambers near 1,000 and both players around 15 yards per catch.

And these are No. 2 guys????

Originally posted by Fin4life
Let's see, Chambers 11 TD (third in NFL) and Moss 10 TD (fourth in NFL) Moss over 1,000 yards, Chambers near 1,000 and both players around 15 yards per catch.

And these are No. 2 guys????
Chambers: never hit 1000 yards in a season, and with Jay back, rest assured he wont again. Moss had a good year, but he would be the #2 if Coles was still there.

And Moulds would be a No. 2 if you guys had Randy Moss, what's your point. Don't you think part of the reason the Jets let Coles walk is because they had Moss.

As far as Chambers, he only came up 37 yards short last year, so to say he won't get a 1,000 isn't a very educated guess. If we only had one more game against you guys, he'd be over 1,200.

Originally posted by CirclingWagons
those are #2 receivers on most teams

Who? Maybe Troy Brown but Chambers & Santana are both at least top 15 WRs.

And Moulds would be a No. 2 if you guys had Randy Moss, what's your point. Don't you think part of the reason the Jets let Coles walk is because they had Moss.

As far as Chambers, he only came up 37 yards short last year, so to say he won't get a 1,000 isn't a very educated guess. If we only had one more game against you guys, he'd be over 1,200.
That's what I heard in 2001, but he came back with a nice 770 the next year:rolleyes:
oh yeah, Chambers averaged 37(how ironic) yards receiving against us last year, so you clearly have no idea what you're talking about...another homer, so sad

I'm still trying to figure out why our #2 corner would be covering these #1 recievers.

Originally posted by SMadison29

Who? Maybe Troy Brown but Chambers & Santana are both at least top 15 WRs.
Once again, Chambers has never even broke 1000 yards...I can think of a # of receivers who have done that recently as #2's...he can't even break it as a #1

In the second game, he only had one catch (which was a TD) and after that your offense was so pathetic, we didn't even need to throw the rest of the day. In fact, we could have punted every play and you still wouldn't have got above three points.

As far as 2002, he missed two games after being taken out on a cheap shot. Had that not occured, he easily goes above 1,000.

In the second game, he only had one catch (which was a TD) and after that your offense was so pathetic, we didn't even need to throw the rest of the day. In fact, we could have punted every play and you still wouldn't have got above three points.

As far as 2002, he missed two games after being taken out on a cheap shot. Had that not occured, he easily goes above 1,000.
wrong again...what'd he average per game in 2002?...he finished with 734 yards, so those 2 games he missed he would of had to average 133 yards....yeah not happening.

BTW, Chambers only had 2 100 yard games last year--first game, and the last game. IMO, top 15 receivers have more than that...maybe that's just me

Moulds only had two 100-yard games as well, or do you not consider him a No. 1?

Moulds only had two 100-yard games as well, or do you not consider him a No. 1?
he played with a strained groin(a lingering injury) since week 5 and finished only 200 yards short of your guy...but you probably already knew that

Please stop saying boston, the more i see boston, the more i think of the patriots, and the more i want to vomit.

if he ends up signing here i will be looking forward to seeing a "Boston" torch the team that Bostonians adore 2 weekends out of the season.

Originally posted by CirclingWagons
he played with a strained groin(a lingering injury) since week 5 and finished only 200 yards short of your guy...but you probably already knew that
Oh yeah, and when healthy, Moulds has proved he's a beast...Chambers is still looking for 1000. And it's a shame, cause unless Feeley's the starter, he won't get it.

well, since you are accounting for injuries, then you need to realize chambers was out with a concussion for games. :goof:

Back
Top Bottom