Boston V.S Williams? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Boston V.S Williams?

wazzy

Practice Squad
Reaction score
There both coming off missing one season. Everyone knows both there stories and it is believed that Ricky will be backup runningback and Boston will be third on the depth chart for WR. But who do you think will have the better season between the two of them and who do you think is going to struggle and why?

Boston will have th better season between the two of them. Ricky, well i just don't see him being utilized enough to have a better season. Hopefully boston is a part of our offense, but either way, he'll be more useful to us then ricky. Atleast i think so. Either way i'd love to be proven wrong.

boston v. s williams?

if we are talkign a football game, Serena has no chance, but on the tennis court she would whoop his arse

wazzy said:
There both coming off missing one season. Everyone knows both there stories and it is believed that Ricky will be backup runningback and Boston will be third on the depth chart for WR. But who do you think will have the better season between the two of them and who do you think is going to struggle and why?
What make you think that Ricky will be a back up?

what makes everything think ricky will be a backup? Sure, he lost alot of weight, but he has time to get back up to his normal playing weight. It's not like he is coming off a severe injury. I think he will go back to his old self. I think he's a better overall back than ronnie brown atm, and will be a starter by week 5. I also think David Boston will be the #2 WR by the end of the season

pwn3dyo said:
what makes everything think ricky will be a backup? Sure, he lost alot of weight, but he has time to get back up to his normal playing weight. It's not like he is coming off a severe injury. I think he will go back to his old self. I think he's a better overall back than ronnie brown atm, and will be a starter by week 5. I also think David Boston will be the #2 WR by the end of the season
I wish you are right about Bo, I like him a lot, IF he can stay healthy is gonna be a great one. In reference to Ricky I totally agree with you, if his head is in the game, is the best RB in the team, I also believe that coming back would help Ronnie a lot.

Ricky. He should be pretty fresh througout the season. Boston has 2 very good veteran receiver to fight for catches with. Add in the ? at qb and Ricky has it locked.

WitheringPlant said:
Ricky. He should be pretty fresh througout the season. Boston has 2 very good veteran receiver to fight for catches with. Add in the ? at qb and Ricky has it locked.
agree.

I think Ricky will emerge as your starting RB. So I think he will have a bigger impact on your team this year. But what is interesting is what the team is going to do after the season since you guys just hired the GM that traded him and said they were going to go w/ Duece b/c Ricky could not be relied on. I wonder if he still feels that way? I think if Brown(and i wouldn't count Gordon out either) shows anything this year Ricky will be traded as soon as your season ends

As for Boston, the guy I feel is a wild card. I think he will be your surprise cut of training camp. It would be tempting to keep him and let him recover fully but I think in the end if he doesn't have a real good preseason his career is over.

Back
Top Bottom