Boston Wants Pro Bowl Form Back | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Boston Wants Pro Bowl Form Back

Superself

If you want to, we can supply you.
Club Member
Reaction score
Is it just me or hasn't Boston lost a lot of speed??

"He signed a contract here that was very much different than the ones he's signed in previous years," Gruden said. "He came out here and ran a 4.52 into a 15-mile an hour wind. He's made some mistakes and he's had some tough breaks, but he's a great kid.

http://www.tbo.com/sports/bucs/MGBM66SP1QE.html

Into a 15mph wind that isn't that bad.

Motion said:
Into a 15mph wind that isn't that bad.

I don't think its that good either. 15 mph wind shouldn't shave that much time off of your 40.

Superself said:
I don't think its that good either. 15 mph wind shouldn't shave that much time off of your 40.
After major knee surgery? And at his size? Yes, I know he was faster but thats still pretty quick.

Superself said:
Is it just me or hasn't Boston lost a lot of speed??

"He signed a contract here that was very much different than the ones he's signed in previous years," Gruden said. "He came out here and ran a 4.52 into a 15-mile an hour wind. He's made some mistakes and he's had some tough breaks, but he's a great kid.

http://www.tbo.com/sports/bucs/MGBM66SP1QE.html
Certainly not the blazing speed he once had, but considering that our #3 WR last year was Ike Hilliard, if Boston stays healthy...wait....IF Boston can possibly stay heathy, he will still be an upgrade in speed.

Boston needs to not get a knee injury before he starts raving about his speed and saying he wants to get his pro bowl form back. THis guy was one of my favorite WR when he was with Arizona but ever since that one Pro Bowl year he done nothing but get hurt.

NawlinsBucFan said:
Certainly not the blazing speed he once had, but considering that our #3 WR last year was Ike Hilliard, if Boston stays healthy...wait....IF Boston can possibly stay heathy, he will still be an upgrade in speed.
Hey, Ike Hilliard is as good of a 3rd receiver as it gets.

NawlinsBucFan said:

That's a big "If". Every time that dude gets off of the bench something breaks. The roids have done him in it's just a matter of time before he retires.

finmann said:
Boston is done.
Boston has beed done for a long time. Its just that now he is wearing a diffrent colored jursey, so everyone is starting to notice.

Back
Top Bottom