Boston writer calls the Dolphins, Jets, and Bills Zeros. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Boston writer calls the Dolphins, Jets, and Bills Zeros.

baalworship

O Ba´al, now your foes you must slay
Reaction score
"Don’t listen to the noise of September. Winning the AFC East is still like signing up for Facebook or getting Pete Rose’s autograph: It’s easy.....

You need a coach and a quarterback to win in the NFL. The Patriots have the best of both. The Bills, Dolphins, and Jets in this century have had clowns, jokers, fraidy cats, and frauds. My favorite part of the ESPN carve job on the Patriots last week was the part about the Spygate benefits against the stooges of the AFC East."

http://www.bostonglobe.com/sports/2015/09/14/after-patriots-afc-east-still-trio-zeros/I3CQidbEbK2yAhzJ8pqzUN/story.html?event=event25

soon Tom Brady will be gone and those guys will be back to reality.

soon Tom Brady will be gone and those guys will be back to reality.
I truly hope that the Bills, y'all, and the Dolphins crush the Patriots this year.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

This division has actual D lines that can get after a QB. Bills might lose but Brady will not walk out of there without getting blasted.

This division has actual D lines that can get after a QB. Bills might lose but Brady will not walk out of there without getting blasted.
I want 6 games of pure terror for him. The Patriots are quickly supplanting the Jets as my most hated team.

I truly hope that the Bills, y'all, and the Dolphins crush the Patriots this year.

I am pretty confident Buffalo will beat them this week. Hopefully the others can follow

That opinion piece is nothing more than a Boston moron talking trash. All of the AFCE teams have improved. As a Bills fan, I hope all the AFCE teams crush the Cheats and Brady hit so hard that he would rather retire than come back for another season.

he's smart enough to pack it in around the same time as Brady and if not he's done nothing w/o him as a HC.

Belichick and Garrapolo sounds different than Belichick and Brady! Belichick is great coach but very few franchises get another franchise guy right after a HOF player. Bills and Dolphins still looking for a star after Kelly and Marino. Hell, Dolphins are excited just to have a good QB.

I didn't even read the article (just the part that was posted in the OP), but it sounds like it was written by Heath Evans, with a contribution from Scott Zolak. Of course, for that to be true, one would have to suspend disbelief long enough to believe that those two f*cktards can read and write, which, admittedly, is a bit of a stretch.

The Pats and their fan base have easily risen to the top of my hate list in the division. I would love for all 3 other teams to take it to them. Bills/Miami has the talent to do so. Jets D is good enough to keep them in the games as well against NE.

is this a professional journalist? writer?

this article is just all arrogant nonsense, speaking of stuff from the past (which has nothing to do with the now), and continues on with a plethora of dumb similes. He just rambles his opinion and love of the Patriots, and doesnt back up anything he speaks of the other teams with any sort of knowledge on the field.... he just attacks unnecessarily.

more pathetic journalism and reporting!!!

is this a professional journalist? writer?

this article is just all arrogant nonsense, speaking of stuff from the past (which has nothing to do with the now), and continues on with a plethora of dumb similes. He just rambles his opinion and love of the Patriots, and doesnt back up anything he speaks of the other teams with any sort of knowledge on the field.... he just attacks unnecessarily.

more pathetic journalism and reporting!!!

He doesn't have to be good at this job. He's a NE guy and doesn't try to hide it. The asswipes up there probably eat this **** up with a spoon.

Back
Top Bottom