Bottom Line/Fins R Improving | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bottom Line/Fins R Improving

M-REAL

"Another Battle, for the AFC East Title"
Reaction score
No matter what, the bottom line is the Dolphins are improving. I feel the Fins will have alot of confidence rolling into the regular season and no matter who gets banged up(as long as not too many starters), and even if they lose all of their pre-season games, the Texans are in for the ride of their life. Last night's starters looked scary on both sides of the ball, IMO and personally I liked what I saw. The few things that need to be worked on with them, I'm sure will be addressed once they had seen the film. Expect more improvements when they play the Falcons. Vick will be tricked...

All this is is preseason. I sadly don't get to watch preseason games because NFL Sunday Ticket won't give them to us, but from what I have heard we have some players doing well and that our starters were fine yesterday. I could honestly care less if we go 0-4 in preseason as long as we have a solid regular season.

The starters looked intense and focused. Lets look at some positives. We have the best running back in football and 2 really good back- ups, three good Quarterbacks, a fabulous secondary, Depth on the defensive line,and a few fine looking young offensive linemen. Our special teams looked fantastic! This team is Stacked!! With the salary cap every team has a flaw somewhere on their roster. If we can be healthy late in the year we will go far!!!

Originally posted by iceblizzard69
All this is is preseason. I sadly don't get to watch preseason games because NFL Sunday Ticket won't give them to us, but from what I have heard we have some players doing well and that our starters were fine yesterday. I could honestly care less if we go 0-4 in preseason as long as we have a solid regular season.
Exactly.... It is pre-season. You think our team will play like this once season comes down? I mean we gameplan and give it 100% once the season starts.

Originally posted by RUDEbyallMEANS
ICE.. go to a local ESPNZone... They play most of the games

Man that junk costs $50. I was in NY for the Fins/Bills game last year when we got our a$$es handed to us.

Originally posted by RUDEbyallMEANS
ICE.. go to a local ESPNZone... They play most of the games

I hate ESPNZone, I tried to get in there once and they kicked me out because I was under 18. I have a fake ID now so I could get in but I hear its a ripoff anyway.

Nice way to get your self caught...admitting you have a fake ID. You don't know what kind of people are here....cops maybe?

Originally posted by Prime Time
Nice way to get your self caught...admitting you have a fake ID. You don't know what kind of people are here....cops maybe?

Not like anybody here (even if they were cops, which I'm certain there are a couple) would have the time/inclination/resources to actually do a trace on the line, get his IP addy, get a warrent from the ISP to get his address and then go out to his house where he can just deny the whole thing.

Originally posted by Barbarian

Not like anybody here (even if they were cops, which I'm certain there are a couple) would have the time/inclination/resources to actually do a trace on the line, get his IP addy, get a warrent from the ISP to get his address and then go out to his house where he can just deny the whole thing.

Especially since he's an AOL user... makes it harder to trace, almost impossible without AOL's cooperation...

Originally posted by WharfRat

Especially since he's an AOL user... makes it harder to trace, almost impossible without AOL's cooperation...

You guys didn't have to tell him that. He's young, it's OK for him to think anything he does bad he could get caught doing. :D

Oliver...

Originally posted by Oliver

You guys didn't have to tell him that. He's young, it's OK for him to think anything he does bad he could get caught doing. :D

Oliver...

Well... he can get caught... AOL is usually pretty cooperative, and has detailed info on where/who he is....
You just need to give them a good reason to tell you ;)

That's how they caught that one internet stalker, and another guy here in NJ got popped for a virus.....

Back
Top Bottom