Bottom Line | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bottom Line

kmev827!

Rookie
Reaction score
It was a tough game that easily could have went either way and we lost. Special teams, a poor pass rush and Jason Allen were probablly the main culprits. Every team has flaws and we are obviosuly no exception. We need to improve and I think that we will. The Jets beat us and tehy deserve credit. After 3 weeks we are 2-1 and we have a huge game agaisnt the Pats next week. Before the season started that was a pretty predictable scenarios so lets not get too carried away. How this team reacts to this loss will show our true colors and ultimately decide the fate of our season. Im as frustrated as the rest of you guys, but I'm still optimistic and I can't wait to get back on track and get another crack at the Jets.

Plus we will do better against Baltimore, Cincy, ect. than people think. Then the schedule gets easier.

As long as Henning is at the offensive helm, I'm not optimistic.

I'm hoping that even he is not too dumb to realize the wildcat is killing this team. It was already glaringly obvious to all of us fans so maybe thats not the case. Every time the WC came out i yelled at the TV "NO!, WTF!" Its upsetting that Henning didn't see this, but I can't imagine that he won't see it after watching the tape of this one. SMH.

Back
Top Bottom