Bowden & PW Might Be On The Trade Block | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bowden & PW Might Be On The Trade Block

I don't even know if both together would bring a 7th. I'd rather a trade for players in a similar situation on their current team. Identify those teams with logjams at certain positions of need and make some calls.

I don't even know if both together would bring a 7th. I'd rather a trade for players in a similar situation on their current team. Identify those teams with logjams at certain positions of need and make some calls.
Combined? Should be able to get a 5th.

Bowden is enough of a young unknown that some team with shallow WR depth might bite with a conditional late pick or pick swap (see N'Keal Harry). Williams with his million dollar contract and extensive injury history maybe not so much. I don't really see either of them returning a player that would make our 53 unless it is a salary cap dump.

Kept telling everyone about Bowden. But Preston does have the talent, although inconsistent hands.

Surprised at his limited opportunities given how we have stood by him and how willing of a blocker in the running game he is.

But he didn't handle it right, 100% getting his walking papers.

Prestons entire game revolves around how he looks in his stem of his route. If he can show he can open hips someone may bite but if I’m a team I want to see how he looks in the preseason coming off the los and to the top of the route (especially) before I have any interest

As for bowden anyone tbat takes that in trade is crazy.

You can force some production there but it’s not quality production. And it’s very very limited in terms of what you can ask as a route runner. Not only with lack of juice but polish

No thanks

This is like when we finished a year guess it was year before last where we had bowden in the slot running garbage 3 to 5 yard you can have it routes and getting stampeded every time he got the ball and gesicki and folks saying look at that production…

Not realizing that production while forced sucks

Back
Top Bottom