Bowens: I'm done. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bowens: I'm done.

yeah, I read that earlier.....the only thing I can say is wait to see how this plays out because if it plays out to be anything like it looks right now, any respect that I may have had for TimBo is gone out the window. I'll withhold judgement until I know more about the story.

If he is done.......we can cut him at the end of the season or trade him and use his money AND madison's money to get Ty Law........Improve ourselves and hurt the patriots.......best of both worlds.

I don't think Ty Law is going anywhere...

He still has one year left on his contract. BB is not inclined to overpay for anyone, but Ty Law is worth EVERY PENNY...even when he is hurting.

Originally posted by Bertil
I don't think Ty Law is going anywhere...

He still has one year left on his contract. BB is not inclined to overpay for anyone, but Ty Law is worth EVERY PENNY...even when he is hurting.

Hate to break it to you, but Law I believe is a free-agent, If we cut both madison and bowens, that frees up a ton of money.....WE CAN overpay.

Wayne Huzienga has a Steinbrenner quality in him....PLUS HE IS A FAN/owner...........not an owner/fan......If you look at his face after losses...it is death. I once saw him screaming at the top of his lungs to a coach after a loss to the Jets three years ago at home.....20-3, I believe.

Cutting Tim Bowens would cost us $1.8 million in dead money but save us $2.85 million in cap space. I think Rick Spielman's response to Bowens will be, "No, Tim. You're GONE."

I got the feeling that TimBo thought he was a gonner anyway... and just decided he might as well start recouping for his FA run next season.

Why does everyone want Madison gone? I agree he needs to restructure but why gone? He seemed to play no worse then anyone else Sunday except for that "penalty" he somehow got when the other guy obviously had a hold of them and they were both going at it.

Who knows. It's another Patriots game.

Originally posted by Section126

Hate to break it to you, but Law I believe is a free-agent, If we cut both madison and bowens, that frees up a ton of money.....WE CAN overpay.

Wayne Huzienga has a Steinbrenner quality in him....PLUS HE IS A FAN/owner...........not an owner/fan......If you look at his face after losses...it is death. I once saw him screaming at the top of his lungs to a coach after a loss to the Jets three years ago at home.....20-3, I believe.

If Huzienga was a FAN/owner he would'nt let this disgrace go on for as long as it has. I think he is content to have a 500 record or better each year as long as the fans are buying tickets and fan merchandise. In other words the Fins are a cashcow to him nothing more. I hope that I am proven wrong.

I'd rather have Cahmp Bailey

If he is done.......we can cut him at the end of the season or trade him and use his money AND madison's money to get Ty Law........Improve ourselves and hurt the patriots.......best of both worlds.

In here. But that's me personally.

If Bowens is done for the rest of the season he more than likely is gone unless he restructures his contract. I hate to see Timbo not end his career in a Phin uniform but football is a business you have to treat it like that.

HULLO!

We need some offense, not more freakin' defense!

Let's wait and see what happens with Timbo. I dont believe he's simply going to up and go.

Madison will restructure, I think.

:lol:

Don't talk about things you don't know.

Law is due 6 million next year with an 8 million cap hit.

He even said he is going to restructure. He said the Pats are a WINNING franchise and he wants to retire a Patriot.

Bowens might be worth a look for my Pats. As a free agent of course. We would never trade for him.

Back
Top Bottom