Bowling Green QB Omar Jacobs had meeting with Miami Dolphins | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bowling Green QB Omar Jacobs had meeting with Miami Dolphins

dolphan13

Jake Long for president
Reaction score
[mod]Please keep draft threads in the draft forum. [/mod]

Harvey Fialkov, of the Sun-Sentinel, reports Bowling Green QB Omar Jacobs had meeting with Miami Dolphins quarterbacks coach Jason Garrett at the NFL Combine.

Do we really need 3 different threads on this topic?

Actually, watching the combine yesterday, Jacobs was impressive. He has that unorthodox side arm delivery, but was able to hit the reciever downfield just like they wanted it. Accurate and powerfull.

I would be happy with him as #2.

we met with Kellen Clemens too a later round QB prospect. We met with a few other guys as well like McNeil. the dolphins are busy there and that is to be expected.

Mitchy71 said:
Actually, watching the combine yesterday, Jacobs was impressive. He has that unorthodox side arm delivery, but was able to hit the reciever downfield just like they wanted it. Accurate and powerfull.

I would be happy with him as #2.

Its not a sidearm delivery, its similar to VY where it looks like a shotput throw instead of a natural release of the ball.

Finsfan79 said:
we met with Kellen Clemens too a later round QB prospect. We met with a few other guys as well like McNeil. the dolphins are busy there and that is to be expected.

This reggie mcneal is interesting. I think this could be a good year for QB's. Lots of speed at QB now, noticing a trend?

finfan54 said:
Its not a sidearm delivery, its similar to VY where it looks like a shotput throw instead of a natural release of the ball.

:confused: What? Have you ever seen someone throw a shotput? They say Jacobs "pushes" the ball but it doesn't resemble a shotput throw at all.

BLITZKRIEG said:
Maybe Saban needs a new ball / towel boy for the 2006 Training Camp. Enter Omar....

PHINZ RULE!!!

Way to argue a point. You sure got me on your bandwagon!

Back
Top Bottom