Boy am I glad we didnt get Kordell/For those of you who wanted Kordell | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Boy am I glad we didnt get Kordell/For those of you who wanted Kordell

Predaphin

Predator in the Water
Reaction score
Bears | Stewart Working Through Changes - from www.KFFL.com
Sun, 4 May 2003 11:18:15 -0700

The Daily Herald reports Chicago Bears QB Kordell Stewart’s first practices with the team have been a little shaky. However, the team isn’t concerned because it’s just the first minicamp he’s taking part in. Stewart said he’s doing pretty good, but still has some miscues on trying to get plays out once and awhile. “It was what you expected on the first day for the most part,†Stewart said.

I know this is just mini-camp....but thats just it....if hes not making it happen without the pads ....much less with the pads.

Great Move Wann/Speil

Much of it could be a case of just not being familiar with the offense yet. It's one thing to just throw it. But it's another when you're trying to read the D and know where your receivers are supposed to be.

Still, we'll be better off without him.

I for one have never liked Kordell. Its not personal or anything like that. But I dont see him being that much of an athlete that has the ability do both more then one position. I never saw this "mental capacity" that others did.

Kordell has been consistently overrated. He one good year. Wooptee-freekin-doo!! Thank god we didn't give up the big bucks for a big bust.

i would rather have kordell on my team then griese. thats just me.

Originally posted by Predaphin34
Bears | Stewart Working Through Changes - from www.KFFL.com
Sun, 4 May 2003 11:18:15 -0700

The Daily Herald reports Chicago Bears QB Kordell Stewart’s first practices with the team have been a little shaky. However, the team isn’t concerned because it’s just the first minicamp he’s taking part in. Stewart said he’s doing pretty good, but still has some miscues on trying to get plays out once and awhile. “It was what you expected on the first day for the most part,†Stewart said.

I know this is just mini-camp....but thats just it....if hes not making it happen without the pads ....much less with the pads.

Great Move Wann/Speil

Who wanted Kordell?

YIKES!

Oliver...

Originally posted by Flipper34
i would rather have kordell on my team then griese. thats just me.

I guess you wanted Korell.

YIKES!

Oliver...

Back
Top Bottom