Boy, am I glad we got "Tuff" Turk!!..... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Boy, am I glad we got "Tuff" Turk!!.....

God, one of the reasons that I hate about this board is how you people love to find somethign to complain or start an arguement about something. Turk did fine today and will continue to due fine if he keeps punting for us inside the 20.

Re: Barbarian

Originally posted by Mr Fan
How about looking up Royal's hang time on those punting averages.

Perhaps I'll save you the trouble of looking at the tapes and just say Royals averages were inflated because his punts were 30 yards in the air and would roll when the return men were not expecting such a short kick. If Royals had a punt with more than 3.8 seconds of hang time I certainly missed it over the last 9 games (including last season).

Turk was fine, if you look at the tape and note the long snapper was a also major problem (especially on his last punt).

An excellent move by Spielman

I have, and there was no appreciable differance between the 2, and considering that Royals was punting an average of 5 yards further.. well, you do the math. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by juniorseau55
God, one of the reasons that I hate about this board is how you people love to find somethign to complain or start an arguement about something. Turk did fine today and will continue to due fine if he keeps punting for us inside the 20.

I agree, Turk did fine... my point was that Royals was doing fine as well this year and that people are really reaching saying that we are "so much better off" now.

Back
Top Bottom