Boy, you gotta love the damn colts | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Boy, you gotta love the damn colts

DolphinDevil28

I like boobs.
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
They play awesome against us, but when we need them to beat teams (New England, Denver) they stink it up.

That's our luck.

God, when will you give us the breaks? Why do you hate us?

Screw the colts. They beat us and lose when we want them to win. The only way I'll pull for them is if they play the patriots.
I hope they lose so Peyton stays a loser just like his whole family.
The Mannings have great talent but they are all losers.

While I'm not getting my personal deity involved in the equation, I am really pissed at the Colts. I'll be rooting against them at every turn unless they play the Patriots. If that happens, I'm going to root for an incurable problem with the field and/or the footballs used that makes it impossible for the game to ever be completed.

Friggin Colts...

This years playoffs will not have a SINGLE team I will root for!! I hate every single one of them... Ok MAYBE I could root for the Titans..

guys dont take the frustration out on the sorry colts, take it out on our team! We shouldnt have to count on anyone!

While I'm not getting my personal deity involved in the equation, I am really pissed at the Colts. I'll be rooting against them at every turn unless they play the Patriots. If that happens, I'm going to root for an incurable problem with the field and/or the footballs used that makes it impossible for the game to ever be completed.

Friggin Colts...

:D :lol: :D

Back
Top Bottom