Bpa | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bpa

nick1

I am Groot
Club Member
Reaction score
say these guys are on the board when we pick, who would we choose if we went BPA?

Jimmy Williams
Manny Lawson
Chad Jackson
Chad Greenway
Santanio Holmes
Donte Whitner
Tye Hill
John Joesph
Ernie Simms
Bobby Carpenter
Jason Allen

I say we pick Manny Lawson, the guys a physical freak. he ran a 4.43 and has a 39 1/2 vertical so you can see by that what I mean

Lawson is a second rounder

I say take the BDPA: Williams, Allen or Greenway

super_slash said:

I say take the BDPA: Williams, Allen or Greenway

lawson? 2nd rdeR? HA! dont ever ever say that again.

BPA to me are
Jason Allen
Bobby Carpenter
Santonio Holmes

super_slash said:
no he isn't, every scout I've seen has him going in the 1st and some as high as #12. he's a great talent and a sure 1st rounder

Way too many quality LB's to say that any one is a definite early first rounder, with the exception of Hawk.

BPA I think are:
Santonio Holmes
Donte Whitner
Jimmy Williams

I can't see us taking Lawson in the 1st. I'm not sure he can play standup. I look at him right now as being a situational pass rusher. Maybe down the line he may improve but I can't see us taking a chance on that with the 16th pick.

Allen's supposedly impressing/moving up, would you take him over Jimmy Williams?

randy9 said:
Allen's supposedly impressing/moving up, would you take him over Jimmy Williams?

i would take allen over williams. allen has the speed and athleticism to play both corner and safety where as williams lacks athleticism to play corner in the nfl.

randy9 said:

:yes: No question

Back
Top Bottom