Brace yourself | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brace yourself

Redskins only have 2 day one picks..... #9 and #25. You add their fourth (112 over all), and it still only adds up to 2140 on the value chart, now were going to throw in JT on top of that..... HAHAHA This radio guy must be an idiot!! Worst rumor yet!

yea, just trading J.T. for that would be garbage, but J.T. AND the #2 overall............. COME ON!!!!!

I'm just reporting what I hear. No way do I like this. But its the big topic on his 3:00PM show. Dave is not a BS artist and shoots straight from hip. I hope it doesn't happen.

Finieous said:
Dave Moulton, Sport Broadcaster on WWCN-770AM, here in Ft. Myers is reporting that the Dolphins have been talking with Redskins to trade the 2nd overall pick AND J.Taylor for the "Skins 9th, 25th picks and another day one pick and a 2nd day pick (most likely a 4th rounder).

NO CHANCE....NONE.

You mean to tell me, now that we've finally ended all the BS rumors regarding JT, he's now part of a trade senario with Washington???....

Maybe I could get my own radio show in Ft. Myers. This guy is clueless....

PHINZ RULE!!!!!!

I was actually braced. I clicked the link, and then imediatly gripped the edge of my desk, and gritted my teath. Nervously, I opened my ideas to read the originating post, and then, uncontrolibly...........

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

ZOD said:
The Jason Taylor part of that trade would make Saban out to be a liar. I don't believe Nick Saban is a liar.

I disagree......The Jason taylor part of that trade would make Saban out to be a ******.....and I don't believe that Nick Saban is a ******.

Finieous said:
I'm just reporting what I hear. No way do I like this. But its the big topic on his 3:00PM show. Dave is not a BS artist and shoots straight from hip. I hope it doesn't happen.

It aint gonna happen dude. I dont think you have to worry about that.

Finieous said:
Dave Moulton, Sport Broadcaster on WWCN-770AM, here in Ft. Myers is reporting that the Dolphins have been talking with Redskins to trade the 2nd overall pick AND J.Taylor for the "Skins 9th, 25th picks and another day one pick and a 2nd day pick (most likely a 4th rounder).

the 2nd overall pick is worth the 9th and 25th alone.

so your saying J. Taylor is worth a late 1st DAY pick (3rd rounder) and a 2nd DAY pick (maybe 4th)

that its completly asinine.
asinine: marked by an inexcusable failure to exercise intellegence or sound judgment.

Are you sure you have the picks right because all of the Skins picks in this draft dont add up to the value of our No 2 let alone throwing JT in?

Brace yourself.....

I just heard we are trading Ricky and an old dreadlock for Edge....if they throw in EJ's gold teeth. There is also a rumor floating that we will trade the rights to Earl Morrall for Peyton Manning as long as insurance covers the walker and compression boot required for Earl's somewhat aging feet. I think the Garo Yepremian for Mike Bass rumor is still afloat although there is still some hope that we can teach Garo to throw the deep out. At least Mike can catch it anyway. The Dolphin admin figures it's an upgrade over Fiedler's out pass, in any event. I guess we'll just have to wait and see.....

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Maybe if they threw in Mark Brunell.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom