Brackens anybody? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brackens anybody?

For Brackens????? :lol: Man Sec I don't think this is the forum for those kind of annoucements.

clear.gif

:D

he actually started last year and had a pretty decent season

Originally posted by RUDEbyallMEANS

Hands down, this was Jay Fiedlers' most overrated play of 2003.

Without a doubt.

Your hatred towards Jay is amazing......Not many QB will even think about doing what he did.

"Hands down, this was Jay Fiedlers' most overrated play of 2003.

Without a doubt."

sorry rude. i gotta disagree with you on this. jay may have only average skills but his heart, i can't question. that play just epitomised that. no, i'm not a fiedler lover, nor am i a hater. just think his desire has been overshadowed by his lack of skill.

Originally posted by DOLPHAN1
"Hands down, this was Jay Fiedlers' most overrated play of 2003.

Without a doubt."

sorry rude. i gotta disagree with you on this. jay may have only average skills but his heart, i can't question. that play just epitomised that. no, i'm not a fiedler lover, nor am i a hater. just think his desire has been overshadowed by his lack of skill.

What about the hurting he put on that Jet cornerback, Beasley or was it the other guy???

Fiedler's a tough SOB .........people need to stop being such haters and recognize that.

he always gives his all, thats why he always gets hurt....

Look at Dan Morgan of the Panthers, he got hurt early in his career because he was going all out in practice and broke a leg, kept tweaking his hammy and stuff....

Back
Top Bottom