Brad Childress | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brad Childress

Rocky Raccoon

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I know most of you guys don't like him because of what he has to say about Culpepper, but he impressed me last night. He and the rest of the FO has Minnesota going in the right direction and they may contend for the division this year. He looks like he will be a good head coach in this league.

Brad Johnson played a pretty good game...he takes care of that football.

He and the OC didnt give up on the run and it started to open up for them later in the game......thats what I expect from Mularkey.....stick with ther running game....quantity over quality in the run game....and quality over quantity in the passing game.

they built the right way, in the trenches... their oline and dline are both solid... they have 2 quality DTs to stop the run, and 3 real good Olineman to be able to run and pass protect... they'll do pretty good this year...

i really dont think theyll be as good as the last game. Put washington in that game in 3 weeks, and Washington would probably blow them out.

Minnesota has a completely new coaching staff, new O and D schemes. They are much further along in the implementation of these schemes than I originally thought they would be. They will be tough, the lines are solid on both sides of the ball.

Being as I live in Mn and follow the Vikes by default, Childress was my first choice for them when Tice got the Axe...I think he will be a good coach in this league...

As far as if this was 3 weeks later, Washington would have blown them out, that seems a little far fetched. Care to explain why you think this?

You guys think Vikes suck. I think they win the division.

As sad as it is to say this, our coaching staff can learn a thing or two from the Vikings last night. They stuck with the run and didn't back out, and they stuck with their "good character" attitude; hell they even suspended their safety for disciplinary issues. Big props to Brad Childress.

bullseyeguy said:
Being as I live in Mn and follow the Vikes by default, Childress was my first choice for them when Tice got the Axe...I think he will be a good coach in this league...

As far as if this was 3 weeks later, Washington would have blown them out, that seems a little far fetched. Care to explain why you think this?

2 reasons. Clinton Portis and Al Saunders. Saunders has yet to figure out how to use his new weapons in Lloyd and Randel El. put clinton portis in there getting 25 carries....and Vikings wouldnt of stood a chance. they won on a missed field even with those things working agaisnt Washington. I just think Washington is a much better team, and they would show it if they played again.

He building the team the way your suppose to. From the inside - out. Your start with the o-line / d-line and everthing else will fall in place. Mckinnie and Hutchinsen insanely good.

They contained Portis. What killed the Vikings is stone hands, 2 drives ended in droped passes. Washington should have tried going deep to Santana.

Majpain said:
They contained Portis. What killed the Vikings is stone hands, 2 drives ended in droped passes. Washington should have tried going deep to Santana.

yea they contained portis. he wasnt even suppose to play in this game, and was the backup. when hes 100% healthy and the starter he would get 20+ carries a game

Nappy Roots said:
yea they contained portis. he wasnt even suppose to play in this game, and was the backup. when hes 100% healthy and the starter he would get 20+ carries a game

True. Minny caught a break playing Redskins. They play Carolina next week. Poor Vikes the first victims of Steve Smith.

Majpain said:
True. Minny caught a break playing Redskins. They play Carolina next week. Poor Vikes the first victims of Steve Smith.

Maybe Smoot will run his mouth like he did against Chad :lol:

Back
Top Bottom