Brady and Moss Drop out Pro Bowl! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brady and Moss Drop out Pro Bowl!

dolfan_uk

Starter
Reaction score
:lol:

HAHA, LMFAO. They so sick about the fact they flunked. they cant even face the Pro Bowl.

Oh Joy of Joy. Maybe Lemon will be called to go instead lol:sidelol:

They should go because the fans and players voted them in, although I cant really blame them. I dont think I would wanna go either after that pitiful performance in the SB.

The more I think about it, maybe Brady isn't going because of his shoulder. He has been listed as probable for quite awhile now :lol:

Brady was knocked around a lot in that game. That could be why he's not going.

:sidelol: what a bunch of sore losers. brady may be hurt, but what is moss's excuse.

oh cry me a river...little babies. pull up your big girl panties and go play in the pro bowl. give me a break!

Yeah, so i heard that neither of the two made an appearance at the teams arrival back in N.E. Hundreds of fans showed up to support then and to say thanks for a great season and those two a-holes can't even come out and wave at the fans and put on a smile for two seconds. That shows a lot of character, huh? :shakeno:

i love how they use his laugh after the plaxico buress prediction as a sound bite on the radio. serves that smug mother****er right

They didnt want to embarass themselves in front of all the other players at the Pro Bowl. I love the feeling that Brady feels after he lost that game.

I guess Brady's true character shows when he loses. I mean..anyone can be up beat and an all around guy when your whole career you've basically won most of the time. Did anyone even give the Giants credit from the Pats side? Besides the "they made plays and we didn't" speech BB loves.

I guess Brady's true character shows when he loses. I mean..anyone can be up beat and an all around guy when your whole career you've basically won most of the time. Did anyone even give the Giants credit from the Pats side? Besides the "they made plays and we didn't" speech BB loves.

Yup, I'm not surprised. Remember last season when they lost to the Colts in the AFC title game? He ran off the field to the locker room instead of congratulating Peyton. But after wins he sticks around with his smug grin waiting for accolades.

Imagine how they both fell though, after breaking all those records this season (highest QB and passing % in a season, most TD passing and recieveing in a season) all counting for noting in the end.

Last thing you want is to play in meaningless game and after taking a pounding from Strahan and Co.

Meh, the Pro Bowl is an overblown popularity contest anyway, so I can't really fault anyone not playing if they don't want to. It never made sense to me that the All-Star game was played after the season was over. I'm not sure I've ever even watched it.

I agree that Brady and Moss are probably taking this hard, but there's been precident for people declining to play in the Pro Bowl, especially if they've lost the Super Bowl. Can't say I really blame them.

Back
Top Bottom