Brady backhandedly accuses Miami of listening to tapes | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brady backhandedly accuses Miami of listening to tapes

CpuFan

Active Roster
Reaction score
Taken from this link:

Brady backhandedly accuses Miami of listening to "tapes." Does that sound familiar? I wonder didn't another team in the North East do something like that? Didn't they tape the games from the sidelines? LOL
Maybe it because we only see the wrongs that we do in others because we do or did those things ourselves. Funny how human nature is like that.

http://www.bostonglobe.com/sports/2...xH/story.html?p1=Article_Trending_Most_Viewed

Cameron Wake almost single-handedly swung the game in Miami’s favor last Sunday, with two strip-sacks of Brady and pressure throughout the afternoon. It appeared at times that Wake had the Patriots’ snap count figured out and was able to anticipate when he could get off the ball. On Wednesday, a reporter asked if the Patriots were perhaps tipping Miami off prior to the snap.
Brady didn’t deny that was a problem, and it’s something that will receive attention this week.

“There’s some teams we play that listen to the TV copies and try to get jumps on your snap count. I think it’s just about making sure you keep things moving, that it’s not always the same rhythm, it’s not always the same count, because if you just go on the same thing the whole game, they’re going to tee off,” Brady said. “[Miami] got some good jumps, we can’t allow that to happen. Certainly that doesn’t help our line very much when a guy already with great speed can come off the edge and make those plays. We’re playing in a road environment where noise, communication is always an issue, and we’ve got to handle it better than we did last week.”

Everyone that's not braindead knows that "Alpha Go" is the hurry-up snap. An "Orange" call changes it.

sadbaby-1.gif

more like a mealy-mouthed inference to the possibility so to not condemn his offensive line nor take responsibility for the issues himself. typical political maneuver.

Crying_baby-1.jpg

But ... but ... the bad man didn't let me throw the ball.

In regards to the snap count, I'd bet money that every team studies their opponents' snap counts. There is nothing illegal or unethical about it.

Not sure how watching a publicly available televised broadcast is cheating...

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Oh shut ur dumpster Brady, you got beat, take it like a man and move on.

doesn't sound to me that he's accusing us of anything. all he really said is some teams prep for their snap counts by watching games....

so should we be complaining about defenses figuring out the difference between Go and Go-Go last year?

Go. Go Go.

Only god awful coordinators don't mix it up. And I can't imagine Brady doesn't have control over the snap count, so either way, he effed up. But even if we were jumping the gun so-to-speak.....doesn't change the fact that the Pats oline was a sieve last week. And if talk of Pats Super Bowl wants to continue over at ESPN and such, they better get that fixed asap. Cuz no QB, even a great one like Brady can look at a 7 man secondary and only have 3 seconds to backpedal, set and throw clean and be successful.

Back
Top Bottom