Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Steve Mcnair

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JOOKYTX

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Lets give a big hand for the best team in the NFL. Who can stop the Patriots? When they go to the Superbowl everyone is invited to the biggest tailgate party in Houston. You will find me in the parking lot with the biggest Patriots flag waiving proudly in the wind. Maybe if we moved the season back a month the Dolphins will have a chance to finally win at the end of the season.
Can't wait to stomp you all again next season.

Manning for MVP? LOL LOL LOL

Come on do you think Manning would be where he is at without Marvin Harrison? Do you think he could do all that without James? I think not. MVP is just that Most Valuble Player. Brady is the glue of this team and he works with very little to accomplish the current 14-2 record. Brady knows how to win. Brady has gone head to head with Mcnabb, Manning, Plummer, Bledsoe and Fiedler and beat them all. MVP is all about the guy who wins games for his team.

Coin toss?

Dont blame your losses on a coin toss. There is a full 60 minutes of play after the coin toss. It's not like the Patriots have won all of their coin tosses, but suprise, we win.

Brady hasnt done much, the offense isnt too great, its the defense that is carrying this team...if you actually think that Brady deserves the MVP over McNair you are crazy...

Mcnair for MVP?

Again you have to look at what MVP means. The Titans have already proven they can win without Mcnair as QB. How valuble does that make him. Could the pats win without Brady, I doubt it. I think you are the crazy one. I do admit our defense is a big part of our wins but you still need some one on offense to put numbers on the board and keep the other team from getting good field advantage. Brady has a better win percentage then anyone in the league, including Mcnair, who by the way is really the Bionic Man.

Ok, take away McNair for the entire season and see if that team does as well as it has done this season.... I dont think so....

And Tom Brady runs an offense that plays not to lose....., they get their points then the defense keeps that small lead...

Peyton Manning and McNair led offense = MUCH better than Brady...

MANNING AND MCNAIR= OFFENSE

WHERE WAS PAYTON AND MCNAIR WHEN THE PATS PLAYED THEM. I GUESS OFFENSE IS NOT ENOUGH TO WIN GAMES. IF THEY WERE GREAT QB'S THEY WOULD HAVE FOUND A WAY TO WIN A LA TOM BRADY.

quit being so homer dude, u cant expect htem to rattle off giant win streaks an dwin every game....

maybe it was your defense that won those games vs the high-octane offenses of Indy and TN? Take that into conisderation...

By the way....

clear.gif

quit yelling por favor...lay off the caps lock...

BE REAL

Come on, dude, high octane offense??? Why dont those teams just go out and beat N.E. if it was that easy. Remember, we scored 38 points against the Colts and 30 against the Titans. Stop being a dork. We may meet one of those teams again if they can pull out wins and when we do we will do it all again. This time they're playing on our turf. We have allowed 22 points in our last 6 home games so bring enough octane to last four quarters.

IS THIS TOO MUCH FOR YOUR SENSITIVTY

I HATE PEOPLE WHO SAY THIS IS YELLING. IT IS THE STUPIDEST THING I HAVE EVER SEEN. PLEASE TRY NOT TO HAVE YOUR FEELINGS HURT. :cry:

IS THIS TOO MUCH FOR YOUR SENSITIVTY

I HATE PEOPLE WHO SAY THIS IS YELLING. IT IS THE STUPIDEST THING I HAVE EVER SEEN. PLEASE TRY NOT TO HAVE YOUR FEELINGS HURT. :cry:

"We have allowed 22 points in our last 6 home games so bring enough octane to last four quarters." - you

did u realize what you just said, just to point this out...that is your DEFENSE, unless Tom Brady is playing Middle Linebacker for that group....then he has little or nothing to do with the 22 points in the last 6 games....

Our defense has been okay, do u think if Jay played efficiently this year he would be MVP, no friggin way....Tom Brady is efficient, not stellar....he couldnt hold Steve McNair's jockstrap....

Back
Top Bottom