brady missing camp | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

brady missing camp

We want Brady healthy. We want to beat the champs when they are at their best. The last thing i want to hear is we took the title because Brady has been out

Tom Brady and Belicheck never really likes to give excuses, so they will likely not say anything to the media on why he was gone, especially if it's personal.

I think it was untill the week of the Super Bowl, Tom had to step out of the Pro Bowl to get surgery for his sports hernia, yet no one really knew nor talked about a sports hernia all season long. So the fact that nobody knows WHY he isn't on camp, is not surprising.

Gee this is the 3rd thread I've seen started over here concerning brady taking a practice and a half off. I think I'd be paying more attention to the QB recovering from a complete knee reconstruction job...he could go down at any minute and you'll need him if you plan on getting to .500 this year. Opps I forgot he's 100% healed in 25% less time on average than it takes every other athlete to heal. Is he really ready to start or is there a big game of russian roulette going on in Miami?

I just finished reading a post on how Daunte practices are.'t going all that well the last day or two. Could this be the first sign that the knee isn't really strong enough yet? If it is I hope Saban has the courage to sit him out.

GCD960 said:
We want Brady healthy. We want to beat the champs when they are at their best. The last thing i want to hear is we took the title because Brady has been out
:shakeno:
A win = a win

ih8brady said:
:shakeno:
A win = a win

Yeah I bet the Pats where sorry to beat us in one game after Ricky was gone in 2004... Brady is injured equals good news for the Dolphins...

Brady was in a camp a week early and got in some work then...

He's also on a pitch count, something the Patriots do with him every year.

KFFL
Patriots | Brady back at practice
Tue, 1 Aug 2006 06:55:46 -0700
<A href="http://www.kffl.com/link/164">Mike Reiss, of the Boston Globe, reports New England Patriots QB Tom Brady is back on the practice field Tuesday morning, Aug. 1.

MR NFLFAN said:
Gee this is the 3rd thread I've seen started over here concerning brady taking a practice and a half off. I think I'd be paying more attention to the QB recovering from a complete knee reconstruction job...he could go down at any minute and you'll need him if you plan on getting to .500 this year. Opps I forgot he's 100% healed in 25% less time on average than it takes every other athlete to heal. Is he really ready to start or is there a big game of russian roulette going on in Miami?

I just finished reading a post on how Daunte practices are.'t going all that well the last day or two. Could this be the first sign that the knee isn't really strong enough yet? If it is I hope Saban has the courage to sit him out.
your an idiot we don't need Culpepper to go .500, we went 9-7 with Frerotte at QB and our team is better this year

nick1 said:
your an idiot we don't need Culpepper to go .500, we went 9-7 with Frerotte at QB and our team is better this year

You went 9-7 with Frerotte at qb AND a week 17 gift win compliments of the pats. Unless your a complete Idiot we both know that game was a gift for the playoff seedings and you guys barely squeaked that out. Had Cassell been allowed to complete the 2 point conversion you would have finsihed 8-8.....like I sad .500 :wink:

I hope Joey is healthy but that really doesn't matter. We saw what a healthy Joey Harrington could do in Detroit. Maybe Saban should have kept Frerotte.

MR NFLFAN said:
You went 9-7 with Frerotte at qb AND a week 17 gift win compliments of the pats. Unless your a complete Idiot we both know that game was a gift for the playoff seedings and you guys barely squeaked that out. Had Cassell been allowed to complete the 2 point conversion you would have finsihed 8-8.....like I sad .500 :wink:

I hope Joey is healthy but that really doesn't matter. We saw what a healthy Joey Harrington could do in Detroit. Maybe Saban should have kept Frerotte.
this year we are better than you period! at almost every position we are better than your little patsies, even our kicker and punter is better

nick1 said:
this year we are better than you period! at almost every position we are better than your little patsies, even our kicker and punter is better

That still remains to be seen now doesn't it.

You may think you look better on paper but they play the game on the field. :wink:

MR NFLFAN said:
That still remains to be seen now doesn't it.

You may think you look better on paper but they play the game on the field. :wink:
keep saying that, it won't be long until you can't anymore

Back
Top Bottom