brady missing camp | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

brady missing camp

nick1 said:
keep saying that, it won't be long until you can't anymore

That could be years and we both know it. :sidelol:

MR NFLFAN said:
That could be years and we both know it. :sidelol:
no it won't be and you know it, this year we are taking back control of this divison

nick1 said:
no it won't be and you know it, this year we are taking back control of this divison

This year you might finish an honest 9-7 team..with a little luck. :wink:

then you will be surprised when we go 11-5

nick1 said:
then you will be surprised when we go 11-5

You might as well dream big it isn't going to hurt anymore than usual when you wake up! :wink:

MR NFLFAN said:
You might as well dream big it isn't going to hurt anymore than usual when you wake up! :wink:
why do you think so? some experts think we will win 12 or 13 games and wth good reason. we have a great team here, your vastly underrating us

MR NFLFAN said:

wow, your incredible delusional..

Also, Tom Brady continues to do and say all the right stuff. Stickin up for Branch is a great thing. Unlike the likes of Favre..:rolleyes2

Good Job Tom
clear.gif

nick1 said:
Hmm...when was the last time you had control of the division? I dont remember it. Sorry I was baited into it. All I know is the only teams to have won the division in the past 5 years is the Pats and Jets. Dont get me wrong, you guys are going to be competitive, I expect some exciting games out of these teams.

Brady missed practice due to a minor anle injury. He came back with a brace he is fine. Had nothing to do with Branch, the interview he said was taken out of context, he said he'd love to have Deion signed, not angry at the Pats. And he was aminly defending Branch because Tom Curran a NE writer said Branch wasnt among the elite WR's...IMO hes not if you say top 10, top 15 can be argued but hes somewhere around 12-15.

ThePats said:
Hmm...when was the last time you had control of the division? I dont remember it. Sorry I was baited into it. All I know is the only teams to have won the division in the past 5 years is the Pats and Jets. Dont get me wrong, you guys are going to be competitive, I expect some exciting games out of these teams.

Brady missed practice due to a minor anle injury. He came back with a brace he is fine. Had nothing to do with Branch, the interview he said was taken out of context, he said he'd love to have Deion signed, not angry at the Pats. And he was aminly defending Branch because Tom Curran a NE writer said Branch wasnt among the elite WR's...IMO hes not if you say top 10, top 15 can be argued but hes somewhere around 12-15.

Hmm...When was the last time we had a team this promising with a Pro Bowl QB, a great and focused head coach and a roster chocked with talent???

Tom Brady back in camp after missing two days to grow an appropriate amount of sexy but rugged stubble

clear.gif
New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady returned to training camp Tuesday after missing two days of practice. Head coach Bill Belichick refused to discuss why his star was absent, but Brady disclosed it was so he could re-grow his sexy beard stubble.

clear.gif
“I practiced on the first two days of camp, Friday and Saturday, but then Sunday morning I wasn’t thinking and shaved my face right down to the skin,” said Brady. “I knew I couldn’t go out on the field like that. It’s kind of a trademark for me now and lends greatly to my rugged and almost intimidating handsomeness. I don’t think my teammates would know how to react without it being there. It makes me seem so rough and tough. So I called Bill and told him I made a mistake and that I’d have to take a couple days off until it grew back. He understood. And now it’s back and I’m ready to get back on the field – sexy as ever.”

clear.gif
“Thank God everything is okay with his stubble,” said linebacker Tedy Bruschi. “We were all pretty worried. Hopefully he didn’t miss any important shoots for a Gap ad or for a spread in a gay men’s magazine or whatever that one was last year when he was dressed up as a seaman and was making out with a goat. That would really be a shame. I know Tom loves that stuff.”

http://www.sportspickle.com/

Back
Top Bottom