Brady Quinn to start for the Browns on Thursday | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brady Quinn to start for the Browns on Thursday

Brady Quinn to start for Cleveland

NFL reports that Brady Quinn will start for the Cleveland Browns this weekend. Obviously the only reason i bring this up is bc we passed on him to select Ted Ginn Jr. How do u think he does?? Personally i hope he sucks!!

NFL reports that Brady Quinn will start for the Cleveland Browns this weekend. Obviously the only reason i bring this up is bc we passed on him to select Ted Ginn Jr. How do u think he does?? Personally i hope he sucks!!

Miami could've traded down and taken Dwayne Bowe. Imagine the O they'd have right now with that kid.

Oh no, you had to bring HIM up. :unsure:

I am thinking Ginn would have had 7 catches for 175 yards last week for someone else, and Quinn would be in Beck's position now.

Slippery Soap in 5,4,3,2,1..........................

^^LOL

I think he'll look like Rex Grossman, but that's just me.

I'm predicting 1 TD and 2 INT and one fumble lost - 22/40 120 yards. mostly screen passes and TE dumps

I think people will overreact to whatever he does. Whether he's good or bad. The short week won't help him. Though he gets a long week to prepare following. Derek Anderson wasn't very good the 2nd half of last year and was worse the first half of this year.

Lord help us when Quinn throws 3 TD's and people have him pegged for the Hall of Fame after just a single game.

Slippery Soap in 5,4,3,2,1..........................

bradyic5-1.gif

:lol:

He gets the Broncos' Pass D...so he could have overinflated stats.

Karl Paymah after the game- " I just run the plays the coaches call. That guy Brayl...Brayon??...whatever that guys name is, he just got lucky to get 152 yards off of me. That no name quarterback also got lucky. It's the coaches fault!"

Back
Top Bottom