Brady Quinn | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brady Quinn

DBoston80 said:
BEAT someone in the top 30........and your right I did forget GT...Penn State is not very good so hanging your hat on that win makes you look foolish...and we beat the #2 team in the country(#5 or 6 in the bcs) on the road by 17...so dont even try and compare schedule strength...

I wasnt hanging anything on the PSU game, just showing what you said made absolutely no sense at all. You said play someone in the top 30, we have, just as many as you. We lost to one of them, you have beaten all of them, but no one is arguing that ND is better than OSU just that we've played people in the top 30. If you want to change your little sarcastic remark now be my guest.

As for your remark regarding comparing strength of schedule I dont think you can make the case that OSU and ND's are that different. Definitely not different enough to make a comparison ridiculous.

Both played PSU, Michigan, MSU. You played Texas on the road, we play USC on the road. You had Iowa we had GT. Iowa maybe a little better, but doesnt make that much of difference. So I dont see why comparing schedules cant happen.

DonShula84 said:
I wasnt hanging anything on the PSU game, just showing what you said made absolutely no sense at all. You said play someone in the top 30, we have, just as many as you. We lost to one of them, you have beaten all of them, but no one is arguing that ND is better than OSU just that we've played people in the top 30. If you want to change your little sarcastic remark now be my guest.

As for your remark regarding comparing strength of schedule I dont think you can make the case that OSU and ND's are that different. Definitely not different enough to make a comparison ridiculous.

Both played PSU, Michigan, MSU. You played Texas on the road, we play USC on the road. You had Iowa we had GT. Iowa maybe a little better, but doesnt make that much of difference. So I dont see why comparing schedules cant happen.

:lol:

Wow, what a difference this debate about strength of schedule is compared to the one raging in the WV, Louisville and Rutgers threads.

You guys have both played stellar schedules compared to that.

Trekbiz said:
:lol:

Wow, what a difference this debate about strength of schedule is compared to the one raging in the WV, Louisville and Rutgers threads.

You guys have both played stellar schedules compared to that.

I'm just glad ND didnt play Florida or some of the other SEC teams schedules.

play a team in the top 30, but make sure it's a team in the top 30 that played other teams in the top 30, otherwise you've played nobody. and make sure their opponents played other teams in the top 30, too, and their opponents as well.

UF Fin Kat said:
play a team in the top 30, but make sure it's a team in the top 30 that played other teams in the top 30, otherwise you've played nobody. and make sure their opponents played other teams in the top 30, too, and their opponents as well.

How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

UF Fin Kat said:

The BCS,AP, Coaches extends to 30?

Majpain said:
Anyways didn't we already play a number 2, then some teams in 10-20?

we did..when its all said and done we might beat 3 teams ranked #2 in one year...pretty impressive.

DBoston80 said:
we did..when its all said and done we might beat 3 teams ranked #2 in one year...pretty impressive.

Yea I forgot were not very good because we play nobody :rolleyes2

First off, no way in hell will Quinn be better than Marino.....second, it doesn't matter anyway...we won't draft him because Miami doesn't believe in drafting QB's anyomre!!!!

:sidelol:
DolFan707 said:
Hey Dolfans, watch CBS to see Future NFL HOFer Brady Quinn, our next QB, better than Griese or Marino!
:lolcry: :rickybrow :roman529: :m359:

DonShula84 said:
who said that :confused:

:lol: I was just being a smart ***. People seem to think we havent played anyone... It may be true on some levels but we cover the spread or beat it just fine.

Back
Top Bottom