Brady Quinn | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brady Quinn

Rixon

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Ok lets trade up for this QB
hes even may not be better than vince young but hes darn good:tantrum:

Have you had a little to much to drink tonight? I need to speak with your friends.

Friends don't let friends log onto Finheaven under the influence.

Majpain said:
He is horrible. He cant win big games.
Have you been watching the game tonight, he isn't getting any help from his teammates there has been a ton of dropped passes and the o-line isn't blocking anybody and he finds himself running away from defensive linemen and linebackers. If this happened to Matt Leinart in college he would have the same results.

Aqua4Ever04 said:
Have you had a little to much to drink tonight? I need to speak with your friends.

Look at his avater what do you think

Aqua4Ever04 said:

:lol:

Yeah, Just say no to Quinn.

He actually played really well tonight, his WR's really let him down. He played well enough to win.

But personally I dont believe in trading up for a QB....to risky.

I wasn't clowning on the guy for his thought of Quinn, but for his complete lack of the way the NFL works. He already suggested that Miami should've drafted Young because he won some big games for him in Madden, and now he thinks Miami can easily trade up and take a QB when we already have 2 QBs capable of starting. (Not to mention one pro bowler. :))

His receivers suck, and he doesn't have enough playmakers on that offense. Jeff Samardzija is like his best weapon for ****s sake.

Aqua4Ever04 said:
I wasn't clowning on the guy for his thought of Quinn, but for his complete lack of the way the NFL works. He already suggested that Miami should've drafted Young because he won some big games for him in Madden, and now he thinks Miami can easily trade up and take a QB when we already have 2 QBs capable of starting. (Not to mention one pro bowler. :))

:sidelol:

I wanted Young because I thought he was good, but thats crazy

Yeah to trade up for Quinn (A top 3 pick) we would probably have to give some crazy deal like this years 1st 2nd and 5th with next years 1st and 3rd

Or something like that.

Alex44 said:
:sidelol:

I wanted Young because I thought he was good, but thats crazy

Yeah to trade up for Quinn (A top 3 pick) we would probably have to give some crazy deal like this years 1st 2nd and 5th with next years 1st and 3rd

Or something like that.

I never liked Young and I still don't think he will be any good in the NFL.

To get Quinn, you're right, we'd probably have to give up Chambers, a future 1st rounder and 2nd rounder or something.

Aqua4Ever04 said:
I never liked Young and I still don't think he will be any good in the NFL.

To get Quinn, you're right, we'd probably have to give up Chambers, a future 1st rounder and 2nd rounder or something.

I was hoping he would stay in school another year and work on his passing more. But from what Ive seen so far he could be good, he tries to force to many throws but other than that he hasnt been bad.

Leinart hasnt been great either so Im waiting to see what Cutler does.

Back
Top Bottom