Brady Quinn's Sister | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brady Quinn's Sister

Billshater

Starter
Reaction score
Did anybody see the pulse on ESPN? They were interviewing her, and she is dating AJ Hawk. She is one sexy lady!!!

It would save the mods some trouble if you posted this in the collage forum. This has no bearing on the Dolphins at all.

I didn't see that but my latest issue of Blue and Gold magazine (Official Magazine of Notre Dame Football) did mention that Brady Quinn's sister is dating Hawk.

I agree FinsNY, ND will stomp the Buckeyes. Weis had over a month to prepare for this game. I'm sure there are going to be many surprises up his sleeve. GO IRISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WestVirgina, hate to go on a side subject but it's ashame what happened to Jason Gwaltney. He's back on the Long Island going to community college because he failed out up there (missed rehabs to after he hurt his knee and mandatory things with the team). He was the most highly recruited kid in L.I. history and even though Slaton has had a great season and seems destined for great things, you guys lost a major recruit in him. He's going to play a year of community, get his grades up, and hopefully go to another division 1 school in 07. Anyway, I was just wondering if his cousin Scooter Berry was still on the team or had left too>

Hawk is an old school linebacker. He's one of those guys who looks, talks and acts like a football player (the typical stereotype jackass type). I read an article about him once where it said his family used to have meals of raw meat together. Didn't see Quinn's sister, but her standards can't be sky-high :lol:

Back
Top Bottom