Brady rips ESPN | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brady rips ESPN

Umm, he's right. ESPN blew the Rams' Super Bowl walkthrough video out of proportion and created a huge distraction during media week before the Super Bowl; and now it's proved that there is no evidence that a walkthrough was in fact taped, MONTHS AFTER the false accusation was made.

But it really doesn't surprise me. It is ESPN. Patriots were already punished for the evidence Walsh turned over; the media gave them their own punishment over a false accusation.

Umm, he's right. ESPN blew the Rams' Super Bowl walkthrough video out of proportion and created a huge distraction during media week before the Super Bowl; and now it's proved that there is no evidence that a walkthrough was in fact taped, MONTHS AFTER the false accusation was made.

But it really doesn't surprise me. It is ESPN. Patriots were already punished for the evidence Walsh turned over; the media gave them their own punishment over a false accusation.

that makes it better. :rolleyes:

I was all excited to see what Greg Brady had to say to espn, then I found out you were talking about Tom Brady, bummer.

LOL @ mtv without videos is ESPN without highlights.

He's right.

That's why i dont ever watch ESPN, if I want football information i only watch NFLN. ESPN sucks

Hes right about ESPN being the MTV of sports reporting becauseI think we can all admit that ESPN overall sucks big time... Although Brady is still Brady is still a loser ******

Man that guy is a ***-clown, talk about a holier then thou complex. He thinks that he is untouchable because he has a few *superbowl rings; he thinks the media is keeping this story going, everyone knows that the media has kissed up to him and his team for years falsely believing they were the class of the NFL. When it comes out they cheated for the last 8 years (the players knew nothing about this right?) the league brass swept it under the rug without significant consequences.

until they take away sporscenter and PTI, ESPN is just fine by me.

I will agree with him that ESPN Sucks.
It is basically just a commercial for ESPN/ABC/DISNEY.....

Man that guy is a ***-clown, talk about a holier then thou complex. He thinks that he is untouchable because he has a few *superbowl rings; he thinks the media is keeping this story going, everyone knows that the media has kissed up to him and his team for years falsely believing they were the class of the NFL. When it comes out they cheated for the last 8 years (the players knew nothing about this right?) the league brass swept it under the rug without significant consequences.

I always respected Brady as a player and how he handled himself. But lately, he has turned into a whining douche. Funny he didn't say anything about ESPN running a Pats* ticker with their scores all last season.

Tom, enjoy your tainted titles and Leo DiCaprio's sloppy seconds. :up:

I always respected Brady as a player and how he handled himself. But lately, he has turned into a whining douche. Funny he didn't say anything about ESPN running a Pats* ticker with their scores all last season.

Tom, enjoy your tainted titles and Leo DiCaprio's sloppy seconds. :up:

Ouch... Thats great!!! I wish he came on this board and saw that one.

http://sports.aol.com/fanhouse/2008/05/13/tom-brady-rips-espn/?icid=100214839x1202126966x1200080435

I didn't like Tom Brady before but after this he has just shown me how ****y he really is. The FACT of the matter is that they CHEATED, he needs to accept that and deal w/the consequences of being caught cheating.

What a moron Brady is.....he doesn't realize that by saying this, he just fabricated another story and continued the spygate issue by bringing back up.

I understand Brady's point.

Let's not forget that ESPN ran a special "Spygate" edition of SportsCenter to broadcast live details of a story everyone know was a non-story five days ago.

They had Mark Schlereth live on the air arguing that Matt Walsh is credible when he says the Patriots knew they were cheating because they told him not to get caught. Five minutes later, Schlereth argues that Walsh is not credible because he says the tapes are only useful for the 2nd half of games, and Walsh says he had possession of the tapes for the entire game.

It really HAS been sensationalized.

Back
Top Bottom