Brady suspended 4 games, Patriots lose first round pick in 2016 | Page 42 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brady suspended 4 games, Patriots lose first round pick in 2016

Its more proof than anything you've thrown out. Those are all your OPINIONs not facts.

Keep telling yourself that.... maybe someday you'll even believe it!

Last edited by a moderator:
Keep telling yourself that.... mabe someday you'll even believe it!

I can't help it that you can't face the fact that your team simply just wasn't good enough to win the east so you
have to come up with every lame excuse you can to try and convince yourself it isn't so....but it is.
That's what all this is about, I know it and you know it. Its what fuels all the happiness about the brady suspension on this site
perhaps if he's out for 4 games you'll have a chance. If you're going to say the reason you couldn't win the east
was because of 1.5 psi of air pressure in a football then you truly are wearing blinders.

I can't help it that you can't face the fact that your team simply just wasn't good enough to win the east so you
have to come up with every lame excuse you can to try and convince yourself it isn't so....but it is.
That's what all this is about, I know it and you know it. Its what fuels all the happiness about the brady suspension on this site
perhaps if he's out for 4 games you'll have a chance. If you're going to say the reason you couldn't win the east
was because of 1.5 psi of air pressure in a football then you truly are wearing blinders.

Wow LOL... Totally off the deep end on that one...

My team sucking and Brady cheating are two different issues entirely. Unlike you, I don't let my fandom hijack my reasoning processes or sense of right vs. wrong. As far as your theory about this being an AFCE jealousy thing, I can pretty much guarantee that you could go to ANY active NFL team forum, look at the Deflategate discussion, and most of the posters opinions there are the same as mine. The only exception to this are the Cheatriots forums who by and large live in their own world, consume the Boston area media (who, BTW, have been wrong about Deflategate on almost everything), and talk themselves into believing even more outlandish theories.

Wow LOL... Totally off the deep end on that one...

My team sucking and Brady cheating are two different issues entirely. Unlike you, I don't let my fandom hijack my reasoning processes or sense of right vs. wrong. As far as your theory about this being an AFCE jealousy thing, I can pretty much guarantee that you could go to ANY active NFL team forum, look at the Deflategate discussion, and most of the posters opinions there are the same as mine. The only exception to this are the Cheatriots forums who by and large live in their own world, consume the Boston area media (who, BTW, have been wrong about Deflategate on almost everything), and talk themselves into believing even more outlandish theories.

This is from January of this year.

Screen_Shot_2015-01-23_at_9.25.08_AM.0.png

This is from January of this year.

Screen_Shot_2015-01-23_at_9.25.08_AM.0.png

LOL... Yes, I've seen that graphic before. You can also use that map to get a good idea of the people who were gullible enough to believe that "The Deflator" was really texting about his weight and not texting about deflating footballs. Some people will believe anything!

Speaking of the Deflator, isn't it strange how none of the media have managed to talk to him about this? Seriously, there are journalists just salivating to talk with him, but now just nothing. I wonder how much Kraft or Brady is paying him to remain silent?

LOL... Yes, I've seen that graphic before. You can also use that map to get a good idea of the people who were gullible enough to believe that "The Deflator" was really texting about his weight and not texting about deflating footballs. Some people will believe anything!

Speaking of the Deflator, isn't it strange how none of the media have managed to talk to him about this? Seriously, there are journalists just salivating to talk with him, but now just nothing. I wonder how much Kraft or Brady is paying him to remain silent?

Especially after they suspended him. You figure that guy would have lined up the highest bidder and made a small fortune off of this by now. Must have made him sign an NDA before suspending him. It also begs the question. If there was no wrong doing why suspend him?

Especially after they suspended him. You figure that guy would have lined up the highest bidder and made a small fortune off of this by now. Must have made him sign an NDA before suspending him. It also begs the question. If there was no wrong doing why suspend him?

Well according to the Cheaters fans, the NFL told them to do it. Of course that's a bunch of BS, but they will believe anything.

They also did the same thing with that Walsh character during Spygate

Heard today on Sirius NFL that Brady may never have to serve any games suspended.
This is how they thought it would go down.
Brady continues his did nothing wrong story.
NFL upholds suspension or reduces a few games.
Brady doesn't want his legacy tarnished so he takes the NFL to court.
The court case allows Brady to play until the court case is heard.
The court case gets pushed back in the legal system a couple years until Brady retires.
The case is never heard and Brady never serves suspension.

How would you feel if this is what goes down?

Heard today on Sirius NFL that Brady may never have to serve any games suspended.
The court case gets pushed back in the legal system a couple years until Brady retires.

Cheated. But nothing new coming from that organization.

I've heard that scenario before and it seems logical in how it will play out.

Just like any other court case. Much ado about nothing. The nfl has never been serious in most punishments.
Imagine if the NFL said we tampered when we signed Don Shula and voided the signing , now that's punishment.
If the NFL feels he truly cheated and it had that much impact ban him for life just like all steroid users but that will never happen

Whether Brady serves a suspension or not is a moot point imo. Those who believe he cheated will view his legacy as tarnished anyway. Those who don't wont.
I think most everyone has made up their own mind by now.

What if Tommy Boy litigates? Then, the league says you can play when the Courts clear you. What happens if by the time Brady is "vindicated" is mid October?

What if Tommy Boy litigates? Then, the league says you can play when the Courts clear you. What happens if by the time Brady is "vindicated" is mid October?

If Tom litigates then the suspension will be postponed until the litigation completes. Innocent until proven guilty in this country.

Back
Top Bottom