Branch reaches a deal with Jets and Seahawks | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Branch reaches a deal with Jets and Seahawks

Interesting, Hope he goes to Seattle.

He just cant get the hell out of the division. Why go to NY when you're in NE now? Talk about downgrading

T-2. Good to see ya on here man, its been awhile

Me thinks he ends up in Seattle. Seattle has quietly done very nice things in the offseason. Of course they lost one of the best Olinemen in the offseason, but they have really picked up a few nice pieces to the puzzle. Will be intersting.

Motion said:
Interesting, Hope he goes to Seattle.
:lol: Please, Deion Branch is okay, but he's nothing special. I really can care less if he ends up in New York, though I doubt New England would ever deal with a division rival.

This doesn't scare me, he hasn't proved that he's a difference maker, just serviceable.

Vertical Limit said:
:lol: Please, Deion Branch is okay, but he's nothing special. I really can care less if he ends up in New York, though I doubt New England would ever deal with a division rival.

This doesn't scare me, he hasn't proved he's difference maker, just serviceable.

Where did I say he was something special? :confused:

I don't want him to go to Seattle because it would help us so greatly if he wasn't on the Pats or Jets, just cause Seattle could use some healthy WRs.

Motion said:
Where did I say he was something special? :confused:

I don't want him to go to Seattle because it would help us so greatly if he wasn't on the Pats or Jets, just cause Seattle could use some healthy WRs.

Wise thinking.....you'll need lots more help than that though. Maybe you could get the league to fix the game for you? :sidelol:

The word out of foxboro is that pats are asking for a 1st round pick and a later round pick in exchange for Deions release. Now If the jets were willing to give us their 1st rounder next season I'd be happy with that. They obviously are rebuilding and most likely won't do well this season so that would brings NE a good 1st rd pick.

Back
Top Bottom