Branden Albert arrested after "good tussle" with police | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Branden Albert arrested after "good tussle" with police

Sofla328

Active Roster
Reaction score
I searched the forum and didn't see this mentioned. If it needs to be moved admins, feel free to move it.

This doesn't seem believable for the good natured BA we all know.

According to TMZ, Albert, 33, walked to the back of Icebox Jewelry store, where customers are not allowed, and was asked by the store's owner to leave.

He then punched a jewelry cabinet, damaging it, TMZ reported. According to the police, when confronted by an off-duty Atlanta Police Department officer, Albert attempted to leave the store against the police officer's orders.

The officer deployed his taser, according to the incident report. Albert fell, pulled out the taser prongs, returned to his feet and again tried to leave, tackling the officer when he gave chase. Additional units then assisted in Albert's arrest, according to the report.

Upon arriving at the police station, Albert congratulated the officer on “a good tussle" and apologized for his behavior, the incident report said. However, according to the report, his attitude then quickly changed, as he began using profanity and repeatedly insisting that he did nothing wrong and should be released.
http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/...s-branden-albert-arrested-20180302-story.html

And still not even close to being the strangest story involving a former Dolphin OT in the last week.

I will say the taser thing has me intrigued. Pulled out the prongs and got to his feet.....sounds like he's healthy.

Surprised he didn't get injured during the foul play.
giphy.gif

Savage

Back
Top Bottom