Brandon Bolden | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brandon Bolden

The guy may have only had 2 rushes the whole game but he sure as **** made the best of them by scoring TDs.

I would really like to bring him back for 2019. He's great on ST, and he adds a lot of depth to your RB stable. One other thing lost in the glow of the game. John Denny had a really, really bad day and almost cost us the game. The Invincible One needs to take Drake out for a steak dinner.

Lmao at "Tannehill love fest," but Brandon Bolden played a heck of a game today!

Of course our starting QB gets a little love. He should. The problem is, those that oppose that love. I say **** you to every single one of them.
Tannehill threw the game winning pass to Stills. No pass or no catch and game was over.
So **** you to the Tannehill haters. He may not be Brady, but he is as tough as they come and with a better OL could be more than that.

If we keep Bolden & Gore, that is actually 1 position group I am completely satisfied with going into next season. We actually have talent and depth which can't be said for most of our other areas.
I honestly think Gore retires after this year. A backfield of Drake, Bolden, and Ballage will prob be the case next year.

I look for Ballage to take a big step. The guy is a physical specimen, he just needs time and some opportunity.
I agree. Kids big for a RB. He could be their 3rd down back for short yard situations to just gain that extra yard.

Back
Top Bottom