Brandon Browner, CB - Oregon St. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brandon Browner, CB - Oregon St.

shurtyj

Scout Team
Reaction score
I'm not saying I hope we take him, but he fits Saban's preferences. Not too long ago Browner was considered a late first round or second round guy, he was impressive in the Beavers game against LSU, and he's got that Cornerback size Saban loves so much. He didn't show great speed at the combine, but he's physical (6'4, 221) and can overpower the bigger receivers. He would make a good situational db or perhaps learn to play safety. If Saban feels he can "coach him up," Browner very well could be the next pick.

I would think he would be better at Safety. I think the fact he is 6'4" works against him against the quicker WRs, and why he has dropped in draft. He might work as a CB in more of a zone defense though.

I would like to see a CB drafted, or another FA picked up if any good ones are cut on June 1st. With Surtain gone, the depth is just not there, and one injury could really hurt the secondary. I seem to recall that the Bucs might release CB Ronde Barber after asking him to take a paycut? Or did they get that worked out?

Or we could offer Law a vet mimimum contract? Two chances at revenge on the team that let him go? :D

hell....make him MLB....rush the line and have him just hold his hands up and jump up and down and block passes :)

Back
Top Bottom