Brandon Everage | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brandon Everage

ronin

Que ti pica?
Reaction score
Did anyone Draft him or Signed him yet? He is a great FS and was suppose to be a 2nd round pick but due to a injury i think noone drafted him.

I looked it up, and no, he wasn't drafted. Not sure if he signed with anyone though. I don't know much about him.

from what i've read about him, he has major off field problems and has had attitude problems with coaches. theres talent there, but alot of red flags. he may not get signed this year, could have to go to cfl and change his ways and change others opinions.

Couldn't agree more with Dodge. Also note that while he played like a world-beater his junior year, his senior year he got hurt and didn't play at nearly the level he had before. You have to respect a guy for playing through pain, but it doesn't mean that his draft stock won't suffer. He also played on a defense loaded with talent, which made his job easier. Derrick Strait, Tommie Harris, Teddy Lehman...these were all guys drafted in the first three rounds (Strait should've gone in round 2) and are really good players (won't be all-pros but will be pretty good in the NFL too). Everage must prove himself either in training camp or in the CFL. He has to show that he is both mature enough and physically ready for the NFL before he'll make someone's squad.

Everage should've gone r.2 he is a great player

BUT....

and there are a few.

he's a headcase, took plays off, and played for himself not his team. He would jump at the oppotunity of a interception too often and give up plays.

I agree that playing with Strait, Lehman and Harris was a plus, but he was a good as some of those guys. He was talked about at some point as a first round talent, I've seen mocks which had him going to the Pats at #32

I wanted him as a possible fourth rounder, if Poole was of the board, I would really love to sign this kid. Going undrafted may have sorted him out.

When they interviewed his coach about him i read a lot of good things his coach said about him.

Back
Top Bottom