Brandon Lloyd? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brandon Lloyd?

Not even worth a glance. Lloyd got a big contract from the Skins and in his 2 seaosns there he caught just 25 balls for ZERO TDs. I saw a gif on a website once where he was running a crossing route and when he turned to look for the ball he saw it was coming at his head and he DUCKED out of the way. This guy is a waste of talent.

I've got a hardcore Skins fan as a friend that jumped for joy when he heard that they released Lloyd. He told me that the guy has absolutely no work ethic. I don't think he could help us at all.

If he would Try he would be a decent player he can make some Great Catches but he wont try like most players he trys his last year of his contract and when he got the big Contract with the Skins he stoped trying

He has great upside but no work ethic to get there. See ya in the CFL buddy!

He makes a lot of those spectacular Chambers catches, but isn't reliable, much less reliable than Chris ever was. Plus i remember his last season in San Francisco he was staring up trouble when he wasn't getting passes thrown his way, and it appears we've all heard about his work ethic on the field. He's just not worth it. Great speed player, not a polished receiver.

Loyd is nothing special but as a low priced option he would be ok. We dont have any studs at receiver at this time and have only two guys on our roster that even deserve to be on an NFL team so we should be looking everywhere for receivers.

brandon lloyd is garbage. he makes a circus catch once and a blue moon then disappears the rest of the season. dude sucks and should not be allowed anywhere near miami.

He has amazing hands when he chooses to use them. So if he signs a small contract give him another chance.

What alot of people dont know, is that he was told he was going to be used one way by Al Saunders when he was brought into Washington. 4 games into the season, Gibbs changed the offense from what Saunders had planned, and basically trashed the plan Saunders had told Lloyd. Now wether or not Brandon Lloyd will be a quality reciever in the NFL... I dont know. But there were other circumstances leading to his poor work ethic. If he's a cheap option, he may surprise some people.

Back
Top Bottom