Brandon Marshall Maybe Annoyed by Henne's Inaccuaracy | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brandon Marshall Maybe Annoyed by Henne's Inaccuaracy

Thats not the first thing I've noticed. From his body language I've noticed tension in the passing game all year.

Marshall was pissed. After Hartline scored the TD, CBS went on commercial. When they came back, they showed Marshall drinking gatorade and then he threw the cup. He was obviously mad.

Sitting by himself and not talking to anybody even though they were winning. Not trying to start anything but it has me concerned.

Thats not the first thing I've noticed. From his body language I've noticed tension in the passing game all year.

That's because they don't get enough REPS. ... If they had plays they could make, they wouldn't have to make such a big deal over every little one. But when there's a famine, you fight over every crumb.

Rewatch it. Pay attention. I saw it, and obviously so did others.

I have to disagree. I just went back and watched it again to be sure. As Marshall aproaches Chad they both reach out and slap hands, Chad then points to himself saying it was his fault and Brandon frowns and gives a little shake like, "crap, we missed one there". It wasn't like he was upset with Henne just upset that they missed any opportunity. I really haven't seen Brandon be as selfish as what you are saying. He is a team player and that would be very selfish to come over and act like he was upset with Chad for a bad throw. Especially after as many drops as he has had already this year. I really don't think Brandon is that way.

Right. Then watch what Marshall does after he does that. (This is on the sideline, I'm talking about.) ... And yes, please post it.
He goes over and slaps hands with him. You guys must be mind readers. He seems more annoyed they weren't on the same page than at Henne. If I am annoyed at someone, I don't come over and slap their hands. Here is the video.
http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=158853314140390

It wasn't like he was upset with Henne just upset that they missed any opportunity.

Maybe you're right. ... It didn't seem that way to me (only seeing it once, live), but maybe you're right. (Given the context of the whole situation, including Marshall's standing in the league vs. Henne's, Marshall's past attitude, etc., I'm not holding my breath.)

Just keep winning, and all will be well.

Hah I was wrong then. I really only saw on TV when Marshall basically rolled his eyes at him.

Marshall was pissed. After Hartline scored the TD, CBS went on commercial. When they came back, they showed Marshall drinking gatorade and then he threw the cup. He was obviously mad.

ever care to think marshall maybe mad at himself for messing up the route??? marshall is very competitive guy we arent use to that and its a good thing the guy takes pride in his job ...

I think the lack of attempts came from the poor field positioning. We'd be starting inside our 5 until we got away from it and stalled out...Poor play calling but they did rely on the run a little too much.

Yeah. I said to my wife halfway through the game "Is Bess even playing". Barely saw him. Also, Henne only threw I think 19 attempts. Why get a big name receiver if you're not going to utilize your passing game more. Doesn't make sense. Quarterback with a great arm, top three wide receiver, and run the ball all the time

We are a running ball control team. That is what Parcells is all about and the trifecta is still using his themes. The reason you get a top WR is so the defense has to play honest and can't crowd the line. If you notice we are running more this year than we did last year. If they play cover 2 we are going to run against it as long as we have the lead. That is just who we are. You might not like it and at times I don't either, but that is what you do with a young QB who is still learing. We have a solid defense this year and on the road you want to keep the crowd out of it and keep it as safe as possible so as to limit your mistakes. I think this coming week you may see it get a little more exposive, but we are not going to become a passing team just because we added Marshall. That just isn't who we are.

I am just as frustrated as everyone in that I think we could be scoring a lot more, and we picked up the type of receiver we haven't seen here in a long long time. However, we are 2-0 and both road wins at hard places to win. I wish we could just put people away, but I will take the W everytime, no matter what the stats say!

Wouldn't you be mad if you were wide open and the QB threw you a terrible ball?

Hell i remember when Marino would blow up on his recievers, then just move on. All i notice is Brandon is a competetor,wants to win at any cost. Like someone said ,he may have been mad at himself when he was sitting by himself. We just don't know.

Most SB teams get better as the season goes on. We are still winning although I think everyone would agree we have a lot of room for improvment. We will be fine if we continue to win while continuing to improve.

Back
Top Bottom