"Brandon Marshall says Jerry Rice wouldn't be productive in Miami" | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

"Brandon Marshall says Jerry Rice wouldn't be productive in Miami"

I am willing to bet that BM puts up decent numbers this year (if he is not suspended for too many games.), He drops at least 4 TD passes and the Bears will have a losing season. The Fins are better off without him.

He wouldn't have been successful with Dan Marino throwing to him. He was a big baby and didn't even give 50% effort to catch and hold on to those that he dropped. He better be glad he didn't have a top QB throing to him, cause Marino would have ridden his ass about every dropped pass.

For the love of all that's holy, can somebody find a video that includes every pass this guy dropped over the past few seasons? Heck, I'd settle for just the redzone/endzone drops. I'm guessing I can't find one on YouTube because the video duration cap prohibit files of that freakin' magnitude... After viewing it a few times, perhaps we could have an honest discussion about 'productivity' and or 'effectivity'.

And for the record, I think Jerry Rice would've been a Hall of Famer wherever he played. In the 'right' time and place, he might have even carried a Cleo Lemon with him.

Last I remember, Jerry Rice had a Hall of Fame career in San Fran in a WCO.

Green Bay recently won a SB in this WCO.

How many rings does Marshall have?

Great that he can look like a circus freak in the Pro bowl when they really don't matter.

All he brings now is a sideshow when it does count.

This.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

Brandon Marshall is a fraud. Top five, top ten my ass.
The guy can suck it. Never liked him and never will.
What a ****ing idiot.

I don't quite understand why Rice would be unsuccessful. GOAT WR would make any QB look awesome wouldn't he?

Marshall should remember he has the right to remain silent and just zip it.

He can't. He simply can't do it. He's got too much misplaced ego, even after all his comedy of errors for this team.

It's simply appalling really. The sheer, unmitigated gall of this duchebag.

Funny thing is; I just took a look at his stat line. If he would've held onto the ball, he would've had, in terms
of yardage, touchdowns, and probably avg/catch arguably his best season in the NFL last year.

Moore, Gerard and Tannehill should be high fiving each other that they will not have to contend with his dropped passes, ego and sideline rantings. Hartline, Bess and whoever else makes the WR corps this year should also be thrilled that there will no longer be a diva or a system in place that demands all the balls be thrown his way. I've said it all along, the last thing a young and inexperienced QB needs is a WR who rants and raves at his QB, w/o once looking at himself in the mirror and acknowledging his shortcomings and mistakes. Joe Rose this morning called BM the most selfish player ever to wear a dolphins uniform and that BM is a QB killer. Glad he's gone.

Pretty sure Jerry Rice would have caught all those dropped passes and he wouldn't let Revis make him his bitch. Rice beat on Deion Sanders all the time.

Pretty sure Jerry Rice would have caught all those dropped passes and he wouldn't let Revis make him his bitch. Rice beat on Deion Sanders all the time.

Damn, now I had to remember that play again.

Revis STOLE the ball from him in the most abusive, disgusting way possible.

When I look at his stats at Denver and his stats last year the biggest difference is the number of dropped passes.

Didn't Steve Smith also have 1,000+ yards with Moore?

Smith is just a modest, average sized guy but I think he would anhilate Marshall if it came to that. Women beaters all got it coming to them, maybe not today or tomorrow but destiny has something up her sleeves waiting for psycho boy.

Back
Top Bottom