Brandon Marshall-WR-UCF...Possible late draft pick???? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brandon Marshall-WR-UCF...Possible late draft pick????

At UCF he did some trick WR plays, since he was a QB in HS.
I believe he threw a 50 yarder last season or the season before. Kinda reminds me of Randle El and pitts trick plays.

Specialk0832 said:
i hear you, being in florida ive heard about him many times and have seen him play a couple times. he's 6' 4 3/8. runs a 4.73
and is a player, everything ive heard though has him POSSIBLY going in LATER rounds if that. he's in the bargain bin and ranked in the mid 50's of the WR class. i wish there was more noise on him. cause it seems like he may get over looked.

Marshall really caught some eyes at the combine. He actually ran a 4.49 in the combine and ran another 4.49 on his Pro Day too. With his massive size 6'4 230lbs at that speed is a huge weapon. He his a giant redzone threat and just manhandles DBs...

I am hoping he lands on the Fins as well...

He's going to be gone before we even get a shot at him, there's teams that will take him in the bottom of the 2nd and 3rd. There are not alot of big name WR this year.

If he was there in the 4th I would love to take him and really wouldn't mind this guy in the 3rd. He is huge. Everything I read about this guy is how strong he is compared to the dbs. If we didn't pick a receiver in the first then I'm all for taking this guy.

He is one of my favorite players, but I still think it might be a stretch to take him in the 3rd. I would be all for it if Saban believes he is worth it, but we have other needs and i think there will probably be a better player to help us in more dire positions then. If we didn't have other needs then I would say hell yes to taking him in the 3rd. Hell, I have watched him play enough and I believe him and walker have 1st round talent. But they wont go nearly that high due to the exposure in college.

As a UCF alum I loved watching Marshall and Walker how sweet would it be to have Pepp throwing to one or both of those guys...

FinNasty said:
Marshall really caught some eyes at the combine. He actually ran a 4.49 in the combine and ran another 4.49 on his Pro Day too. With his massive size 6'4 230lbs at that speed is a huge weapon. He his a giant redzone threat and just manhandles DBs...

I am hoping he lands on the Fins as well...
He didn't run the 40 at his Pro Day because he stood on everything he did at the combine. He only did the shuttles.
http://www.nfl.com/draft/analysis/individual_workouts#ucf

outtawack311 said:
He is one of my favorite players, but I still think it might be a stretch to take him in the 3rd. I would be all for it if Saban believes he is worth it, but we have other needs and i think there will probably be a better player to help us in more dire positions then. If we didn't have other needs then I would say hell yes to taking him in the 3rd. Hell, I have watched him play enough and I believe him and walker have 1st round talent. But they wont go nearly that high due to the exposure in college.
According to Nick Saban, finding someone to compliment Chris and Marty is a need thus if Brandon is there in the third, we have to take him. A 225 pound receiver with 4.5 speed is difficult to pass on.

We need to draft a reciever. Whether it happens to be this guy during the late first day/early second day or one of the recievers in the first round, it doesn't matter. But, we need a deeper pool of skill.

Back
Top Bottom